Turn on thread page Beta

Feeling down watch

Announcements

Over the past 1-2 weeks, I've been feeling down. I haven't felt this way before, and I can't seem to find a reason why I'm feeling like this.

I've gone back to college - the course is intense, but I just can't find the motivation to pick myself up and start getting on with it. I feel lost and behind with the work already.

I'm arguing with my boyfriend because of it. I'm lying to my friends. I'm skipping class.

I don't know what to do

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

Awh, but if you don't want to do the course why would you go back to college? If college doesn't seem right for you, you could always go straight into a job or something. Don't feel forced into making decisions like this, you'll only regret it in the future.

Isn't there some friends that are also feeling a little down about similar things? That way you could sort of club yourselves together and talk about why you are feeling really stressed/upset at the moment.

And besides, if you're feeling low.. things can only get better.

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same. To a lesser extend, but still feeling a bit down, and I'm not sure of the reason. I'm just going to wait it out, and maybe something good will come along. Wait with me?

ReputationRep:
    See your GP - possibly depression?

ReputationRep:
    You sound like me. Especially with the college thing and skipping class :jumphug:

(Original post by maxfire)
    I feel the same. To a lesser extend, but still feeling a bit down, and I'm not sure of the reason. I'm just going to wait it out, and maybe something good will come along. Wait with me?
    I'm doing the same pretty much :groovy:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.