Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got some mates coming up for my birthday next month, and considering some of them aren't students, would they still be ok getting into the clubs on week nights Just I've heard some places have strict student only policies, so some pointers and indication would be great!

ReputationRep:
    It really varies on club and each night.
    5th av on a saturday demand student ID, apart from that i think everywhere else is fine with just over 18.
    Get a big discount for NUS cards though, just say you forgot it. Considering they all beg all day long for people to come to their club during weekdays I doubt they'll refuse many people with valid ID and no student card.

What night and music you after?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ste0731)
    It really varies on club and each night.
    5th av on a saturday demand student ID, apart from that i think everywhere else is fine with just over 18.
    Get a big discount for NUS cards though, just say you forgot it. Considering they all beg all day long for people to come to their club during weekdays I doubt they'll refuse many people with valid ID and no student card.

What night and music you after?
    Urmm... never when ive been on a sat with my gf and her mates... 5th ave just have cheaper prices in for students/fliers

not known of places ONLY allowing students in (apart from the main SU)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leeming)
    Urmm... never when ive been on a sat with my gf and her mates... 5th ave just have cheaper prices in for students/fliers

not known of places ONLY allowing students in (apart from the main SU)
    Zoo on a Friday

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 14, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.