Turn on thread page Beta

??

ReputationRep:
    Make up their mind about what?

ReputationRep:
    Not really. As I am one of those people! haha.

Lots of people have trouble making decisions -- doesn't mean you have less respect for them!?

ReputationRep:
    yes...i mean no! I mean yes....aw I don't know!

ReputationRep:
    No, I still respect women. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I hope not, otherwise i'm screwed.

I like these replies thanks.

ReputationRep:
    it depends. to some it may seem the person lacks confidence or the will to live with the consequences of a decision. but i think everybody is indecisive in some sense. obviously everything has a cost, so determining the cost in all decisions is tricky.

ReputationRep:
    It can become a tad annoying, but having less respect for them because of this, seems a little HARSH.

ReputationRep:
    I don't lose respect for them, I just get damn annoyed. But I don't think it is with people who just can't make a decision that annoys me I think it is with the people who just don't seem bothered to make one.

I don't mind when a person wants to do two things but doesn't know which one to choose, it is the people who just say "I don't know" when an important decision has to be made that makes my blood boil.

ReputationRep:
    yes. It annoys me when people can't make up their mind or they do something and then can't handle the consequences. You have to make choices in life. Its best to do what you think is best and accept the consequences when you make your choice then deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    im kinda indecisive myself so no..but it does irritate me a bit when people choose something and then complain about it after.

Hmm. My indecisiveness is only related to subject/career choice really.

ReputationRep:
    Haha if I did then i'd be being extremely hypocritical!

ReputationRep:
    No because I'm one of them.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

ReputationRep:
    I'm seen as a very indecisive person by my friends. In reality, I have VERY strong opinions on anything I consider important, but I couldn't care less about the smaller matters such as which pub to go to, or what songs to listen to, so I brush off such questions. I know that this annoys my friends a lot, but I don't understand why.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.