Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Woah, obsession like? :P

You've really gotta tone it down o_o bear in mind there's a 93% chance she's straight before you make any rushed decisions... but go say hi =]

ReputationRep:
    There's absolutely no harm in trying to get to know her. Don't make it all too obvious, but try to find out more about her, try to talk to her, etc.
    Don't worry, it's normal to get thoughts of someone stuck in your head, but bear in mind that it doesn't always lead to anything, especially since a lot of people don't find their orientation until a bit later in life, so she may well at present belive herself to be straight, which may or may not change.
    Is she in your year or any of the same classes, or a friend of a friend? Those're all good ways to approach someone. Don't be stalker-ish, but do keep an eye out of an excuse to say hi and get to know her. Most people arn't as likely to tell others to go away as most people think, so it's nothing to be scared of. And if that does happen, just know that it's not the end of the world. If she's like that, the attraction is probably only physical and wouldn't have lead anywhere anyway.
    Good luck with it all ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blobfishy)
    There's absolutely no harm in trying to get to know her. Don't make it all too obvious, but try to find out more about her, try to talk to her, etc.
    Don't worry, it's normal to get thoughts of someone stuck in your head, but bear in mind that it doesn't always lead to anything, especially since a lot of people don't find their orientation until a bit later in life, so she may well at present belive herself to be straight, which may or may not change.
    Is she in your year or any of the same classes, or a friend of a friend? Those're all good ways to approach someone. Don't be stalker-ish, but do keep an eye out of an excuse to say hi and get to know her. Most people arn't as likely to tell others to go away as most people think, so it's nothing to be scared of. And if that does happen, just know that it's not the end of the world. If she's like that, the attraction is probably only physical and wouldn't have lead anywhere anyway.
    Good luck with it all ^_^
    I didnt even think to myself is she gay or not!? Never really thought if she was i just assumed...

Lol, thats the thing i dont know nothing about her, i dont even know anyone who knows her so i cant really talk about her =/ Lol, im not going to stalk her! I want to speak to her but im not sure how or what to say, how do you reckon i should do it?

shes probably straight tbh...unless she dresses inb guy clothes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ginney)
    I dream about how we would be together as well as less innocent stuff if you catch my drift...
    I don't think I do. Care to elaborate? :awesome:

Ok firstly, you should probably bear in mind there's a pretty high chance that she's straight. However, there is absolutely no harm in just saying hi As long as you don't do it in a random and creepy-stalker way. If you see her on a bench alone or something, next time you see her by herself, just try striking up a conversation. Can't hurt

Alternatively, just try asking a friend "what's that girl's name?" They don't have to know the real reason that you're asking, just say you keep seeing her and you have no idea who she is! Then you could find her on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, that's so cute... reminds me of myself.
    Good luck, just find a creative way to get speaking to her. :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.