Turn on thread page Beta

the seriousness of ... ! watch

ReputationRep:
    i think everyone here needs to take a chill pill from time to time and realise that at the end of the day this is only a chat forum and there is no need to get worked up!
    it may feel 'real' but dont let what you read on an lcd monitor raise your blood pressure, remember it will be you that suffers in a way because you would let it ruin your day, whereas the other person still carries on enjoying life

end of general announcement

//here endeth serious mode, now back to sun, sex, and strippers! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i will take a chill pill (even though i am chilled anyway) when you update my name in your sig

ReputationRep:
    i have a german oral tomorrow... i think i'm allowed to be stressed :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid MyHappyEnding's two anti-Scottish posts have been irritating me for the past half hour. I want to kick that *******'s teeth out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    i will take a chill pill (even though i am chilled anyway) when you update my name in your sig
    oh f**k i didnt realise it, everybody's changing (puts on Keane)

:p:
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by foxo)
    I'm afraid MyHappyEnding's two anti-Scottish posts have been irritating me for the past half hour. I want to kick that *******'s teeth out.
    where?

ReputationRep:
    cool song :cool:

After reading my old threads, and the spammy crap I used to put in them, I think I have to apologise to GC for being an arse recently. This has a lot to do with exam stuff, and the fact that I haven't seen No Future on here for ages. Sorry also to mik1w, who I neg-repped as revenge, when karma should only truly affect newbies. I will be nice to you all (or at least, the majority that aren't morons), and start spamming again... give me a minute.

Cheers.

(This has nothing to do with the fact that I don't get rep anymore.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Sure it didn't :cool: :rolleyes:
    damnit, it had an affect on me though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    where?
    "Well obv shes a thich cow, a scot or English? tough aint ito well suppose we did kill thousands of you
    o well if it wasnt for the money we give to you you'd be a thrid world nation.
    this whole million march up to glenegals just shows how ***** your country is"

"Scotland -> lol a nation of ere ere nothing? I just can't wait till the day Scotland is annexed and be fully independant, should a day of excellent prosperity! class"

He's quite clearly as thick as pig ****, but that doesn't make this any less infuriating...
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    where did he post this? Or was it a PM?

Bit of a nationalist then eh?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    i think everyone here needs to take a chill pill from time to time and realise that at the end of the day this is only a chat forum and there is no need to get worked up!
    it may feel 'real' but dont let what you read on an lcd monitor raise your blood pressure, remember it will be you that suffers in a way because you would let it ruin your day, whereas the other person still carries on enjoying life

end of general announcement

//here endeth serious mode, now back to sun, sex, and strippers! :eek:
    *takes advice*

ReputationRep:
    this place needs more joke threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    where did he post this? Or was it a PM?

Bit of a nationalist then eh?
    Me or him? I'd call him a xenophobe, but never mind.

It's in that "My mother is racist" thread.

ReputationRep:
    But getting worked up on an internet message board is my only outlet. Don't make me go out there *points out of window*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami C)
    But getting worked up on an internet message board is my only outlet. Don't make me go out there *points out of window*.
    yeh same here and computer games as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    After reading my old threads, and the spammy crap I used to put in them, I think I have to apologise to GC for being an arse recently. This has a lot to do with exam stuff, and the fact that I haven't seen No Future on here for ages. Sorry also to mik1w, who I neg-repped as revenge, when karma should only truly affect newbies. I will be nice to you all (or at least, the majority that aren't morons), and start spamming again... give me a minute.

Cheers.

cheers lol... all in good humor

ReputationRep:
    i think the exam stress gets to too many people lately, and so this is a nice safe outlet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    i think the exam stress gets to too many people lately, and so this is a nice safe outlet
    I wish I was more stressed about exams - then I'd actually bother to revise

I should go revise... I'm starting to find TSR incredibly pointless and a waste of time - not because I don't enjoy it, mind you I've met some lovely people I don't really wanna lose contact with! - but simply cus at the back of my mind I'm saying: Revise or it's bye-bye Nottingham but I still stall time... just can't be bothered anymore cus I don't know what else there is to do now...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.