The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
same, im finding i cant be bothered this compared to last year even though ALevels are more important than GCSE!
i had no trouble revising last year, maybe its hormones :confused: ?
Reply 21
ramroff
i think everyone here needs to take a chill pill from time to time and realise that at the end of the day this is only a chat forum and there is no need to get worked up!
it may feel 'real' but dont let what you read on an lcd monitor raise your blood pressure, remember it will be you that suffers in a way because you would let it ruin your day, whereas the other person still carries on enjoying life :wink: :wink:

end of general announcement

//here endeth serious mode, now back to sun, sex, and strippers! :wink: :eek: :biggrin:

:ditto:
Reply 22
2 5 +
After reading my old threads, and the spammy crap I used to put in them, I think I have to apologise to GC for being an arse recently. This has a lot to do with exam stuff, and the fact that I haven't seen No Future on here for ages. Sorry also to mik1w, who I neg-repped as revenge, when karma should only truly affect newbies. I will be nice to you all (or at least, the majority that aren't morons), and start spamming again... give me a minute.

Cheers.

(This has nothing to do with the fact that I don't get rep anymore.)

Awwww *hugs 2+2"
Reply 23
omg, i am 8 points away from getting my 5th shiny gem :eek:
Reply 24
LPK
omg, i am 8 points away from getting my 5th shiny gem :eek:

ive been on 3 for months now. i dunno how many points u need for 4.

the rep system should be removed anyhow.
Reply 25
bloody lucky LPK :frown:
Reply 26
technik
ive been on 3 for months now. i dunno how many points u need for 4.

the rep system should be removed anyhow.

i think u need 2000 rep points for 4 shiny gems.

Latest

Trending

Trending