Predicted Grades Question Watch

iwmo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hey everyone. I'm an American student applying to Oxford this year.

As an American student, I've had my teachers provide predicted scores for the AP tests that I am planning on taking in the spring of 2010. I am planning on taking 6 AP exams. However, I am currently enrolled in only 5 of the AP classes out of the 6 that I will have completed by the end of the academic year. I will be taking the 6th AP course in my second semester, which begins in January. As such, I do not currently have a teacher for that AP course, and my referee has been unable to obtain a predicted AP score for it.

On my UCAS form, I have predicted scores for 5 of the 6 AP exams that I am planning to take. The 6th one has been left blank. Is there a way for me to indicate that the reason the 6th predicted score has been unentered is because I will not be taking the course until January?

Thank you.
jakash
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm not exactly sure about your AP exams, semesters and putting them into your UCAS (sorry if I'm not really that helpful then :P: ), but generally things that you need to communicate to your university like that can be done through your reference. If anyone is writing a reference for your UCAS form, then get them to explain this if you can. If all else fails, you could explain this in your personal statement, but obviously you'd rather fill up your 47 lines with the interesting things about yourself!
Dante786
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Your an international, no worries.
iwmo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
What do you mean?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 3 Jul '19
  • University of Oxford
    Thu, 4 Jul '19
  • University of Oxford
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads