The laziest job ever.... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Joshworkinghard
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
What do you think is the easiest job in the world?

P.S I need rep so any help would be much appreciated....
candystrippa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
being a teacher at MY school
THE UNDERDOG
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
HAHAHAH candystripper!

Erm, an easy job? how about them geezers that get paid for tasting/testing new products,

I know some guy who got paid from warkers for tasting their new flavour of crisps...but thats not really a job isit?

Hmm, how bout a secatary at a newsagent!?
Chris.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Probably PE teacher or something, but if kids didn't respect you it would be fairly tough.

Supply teacher maybe?
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I used to work as a play worker.
I would just have to play with the kids and walk them from their school to the club.
Most the kids were well behaved and were happy for me to just get the ps2 out and let them play on that...or to make things with lego/crafty stuff. The older ones (they were all primary school age) were happy to challenge me at Gran Trurismo etc which was great.
Friday meant video night and so I would sit with them and watch Red Dwarf/Furturama/Simpsons/Finding nemo..Basically anything I wanted with a PG or U certificate.

Not bad really. Got tricky when they messed about or tried to run away.
Summer was better. Got paid to go into town and go shopping...with money provided.
Special Patrol
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Chris.)
Probably PE teacher or something, but if kids didn't respect you it would be fairly tough.

Supply teacher maybe?
Is a supply teacher the same thing as a relief teacher? Their job is really hard, cos the kids don't respect them and often the normal teacher hasn't prepared work for the class, leaving the relief little time to come up with some to occupy 30 horrible children for an day.
Linda
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My friend had a job testing cushions for wheelchair users. She had to sit on the cushion for 2.5 hours (while watching movies etc) then comment on the cushion.
Cortez
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
People who work for bars/clubs in spain who just give out business card thngs advertising their bad/clud
HyperBowl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Website Designer/Developer :cool:
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
My friend had a job testing cushions for wheelchair users. She had to sit on the cushion for 2.5 hours (while watching movies etc) then comment on the cushion.
Hahaha, I should be a bed tester then. Sleep on it and then tell people what I think. It'd be a 12 hour a day job! And then I wouldn't have to work during the day!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads