advice please.. psych exam Watch

This discussion is closed.
vicky600
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I really dont want to do my psych exam tommorow, i really dont know a thing. I am gettin so worked up over my exams.. I also have my geography synoptic in the morning.. then a 3 hr textile exam at 1 oclock..

The psych exam is a resit, so do i have to take it/ is it too late to pull out?? I dont mind paying for it!

thanks for any advice , vicky x
vicky600
Rep:
?
please help!
Zebrastripes
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Are you retaking that exam for a reason? Do you need to get a better grade for it? You may as well take it, even if it is just for some quiet time to revise for other exams. (I did that in general studies exam).
vicky600
Rep:
?
I could have done with a better grade. but itsall just got to me and ive given up on it.. i figured i would much rather concentrate on my other two exams..
I have another psychology exam next weds, and i will be able to get a C through that exam.
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by vicky600)
I could have done with a better grade. but itsall just got to me and ive given up on it.. i figured i would much rather concentrate on my other two exams..
I have another psychology exam next weds, and i will be able to get a C through that exam.
You might as well take it.
For writing just a little bit you can get 20ish ums points. It's really worth it especially if you have a bad day on Wed.
There no point in throwing something away. Even if you just go in and write a few paragraphs. Hell you could write a few lines and sleep...but it is something.
vicky600
Rep:
?
im gonna go into college earlier tommorow to talk to head of 6th form.. see if he can help
vicky600
Rep:
?
i have 27 UMS marks from when i took it in January.. i only need a D/E in the one on weds to get a C over all .
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (385)
37.23%
No - but I will (80)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (72)
6.96%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (497)
48.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise