The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

gib
never a more tru word spoken! ohhhhh ryan!

What's with the ohhhhh ryan already?! :confused:
Reply 61
YouKnewThat!
What's with the ohhhhh ryan already?! :confused:

like you don't know!
Reply 62
gib
like you don't know!

yeah we don't know.
gib
like you don't know!

Do enlighten me, Mr '18 posts and I think I'm all that'!!!! :rolleyes:
Lord Huntroyde
Alright, this is it. I've handed in the piece of paper, this is what I will be doing next year. You can criticise my choices all you want, I don't care:

English Literature
French
Politics
Economics

English Literature and French are good choices. But Politics and Economics are both semi respected qualifications. Surely if you want to go into Economics then Maths would be much more useful and if you wanted to go into Politics then History would be much more useful and respected as you already know loads about Politics anyway.
gib
I was talking to huntroyde mate, please dont interfear!

Um... I'm not a male... (mate)
Reply 66
happysunshine

I was wondering if it is only correct to call male members "mate"
Reply 67
happysunshine
English Literature and French are good choices. But Politics and Economics are both semi respected qualifications. Surely if you want to go into Economics then Maths would be much more useful and if you wanted to go into Politics then History would be much more useful and respected as you already know loads about Politics anyway.

I disagree hamish. economics and politics are first class qualifications which will prepare the boy well for PPE at oxford. If only he added History and general studies to his selection he'd be well ahead of the pack.
Reply 68
YouKnewThat!
Do enlighten me, Mr '18 posts and I think I'm all that'!!!! :rolleyes:

Post count doesn't really matter that much...
Reply 69
gib
I disagree hamish. economics and politics are first class qualifications which will prepare the boy well for PPE at oxford. If only he added History and general studies to his selection he'd be well ahead of the pack.

I do all PPE subjects for A Level, god i'm soo cool :redface:
Reply 70
happysunshine

just let it go- dont make a fool of yourself.
I was wondering if it is only correct to call male members "mate"

Don't know, maybe not but I felt like I was being spoke to like I am a boy and being spoken down to :frown:

But I think 'mate' should be left to lads to call lads it :smile:
Post count doesn't really matter that much...

I agree entirely.
gib
just let it go- dont make a fool of yourself.

*blushes* I'm making a real fool of myself.
Reply 74
corey
I do all PPE subjects for A Level, god i'm soo cool :redface:

yeah but the lad huntroyde is on course for 11A*-C grades and with similar success at A level he'll be singing in the rain at oxford in 3 years.
gib

I think Maths and History is seen as more important to have than Politics and Economics. And I'm not Hamish :wink:!
Reply 76
gib
yeah but the lad huntroyde is on course for 11A*-C grades and with similar success at A level he'll be singing in the rain at oxford in 3 years.

*coughs

I got 11A*s myself. Not really worth it as too much work, not enough play...
gib

Have you been a member before, you know an awful lot about LH.
You are a fortune teller, then? He might not want to study at Oxford! (Although v unlikely that he doesn't)
*coughs

I got 11A*s myself. Not really worth it as too much work, not enough play...

Oh shush.

I don't know what I'm gonna get, but Art and English and German are going to stop me getting all A*s.

Latest

Trending

Trending