Turn on thread page Beta

Well basically I was on a night out last week and met this guy from my uni and we got chatting- we seemed to get on well. Added him on facebook and was realllllyyy happy to get this message from him asking me out sometime soon. Thought I was finally getting somewhere with a guy cos I've never been with anyone before and am 19 and at uni....I don't believe in the sitting around waiting for a guy to ask me so if theres someone I like I will try to ask them out. Turns out he was facebook raped by some friends (who i also have on fb) and must have been talking to them about me. I then got a message apoligising for the f-rape. I was really upset and what made me feel even worse was they were all taking the mick about it over facebook on the news feed and I knew it was about me. I really don't know how to get a boyfriend and I just can't believe people at uni can do this to people...

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, but that is hugely funny. I hope this encourages other people to frape.

ReputationRep:
    http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4c...y_babe_asl.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James')
    I am a retard
    I agree

ReputationRep:
    What's f-rape?

ReputationRep:
    Wtf is facebook rape?

ReputationRep:
    Thats so harsh! poor you OP

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.