Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am about to start my final year and I have to do a dissertation. I am a Marketing Student and am not really sure of my topic. I have an idea, mabe using technology as part of it, or maybe social networking. I would really appreciate it if you could maybe suggest a few ideas.

ReputationRep:
    I am third year economics student who is also having the same problem, I have no idea where to start and what topic to do. I am interested in computers so am thinking of doing somerthing internet/piracy related but am still not really sure...any ideas? Can any recommend a different topic which is simple to do? For example one that has lots of information about it widely available?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Having done one dissertation ( 30 pages) and starting my second one ( 60 pages), the most important aspect is to do something you like.
    It's much much easier to write about a subject that interest you than something with easy concepts and easily accessible materiel.

ReputationRep:
    just list both out on a list and see which one you have more insights to write about, at the end of the day you're trying to get one that will score the best so start listing out the points and do a quick comparison

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 13, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.