Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive looked around the forum, Bournemouth isnt for me simple because of the distance, £160 return train ticket to where I live and I want to be able to go home at least 3 times a year..
    De Montfort seems nice,
    What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raguman)
    Ive looked around the forum, Bournemouth isnt for me simple because of the distance, £160 return train ticket to where I live and I want to be able to go home at least 3 times a year..
    De Montfort seems nice,
    What do you guys think?
    This Thread should help. Hereford's supposed to be good.

Regarding travel, if you buy/get a 16-25 railcard and book tickets in advance then they should be quite a bit cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    I just know it is so much more expensive to live further south then in the midlands, Im getting no financial support from my parents, so im stuck with taking out loans, part-time jobs etc

ReputationRep:
    Where abouts are you from?

The best place up north are probably Teesside. But I'm at Bournemouth, but Teesside was really good when I went to look, it was my insurance.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 24, 2009

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.