0%
    yes, but buying new ones sucks
    0%
    no, you should just get on the course
    0%
    what's it matter your jinxed anyway
    100.00%

ReputationRep:
    I swear I'm jinxed. I have a folder where I keep all my important documents such as my exam results and school reports. When I got my gcse results they went in this folder and then sometime after my college interview disappeared but luckily I still had the statements. Now my Results for exams I did in June this year and my GCSE statements have disappeared. I'm saving to buy new copies of my statements and will get the certificates for my june exams in December but until then I need my statement in order to get on an A2 level sociology course which will bring my total number of A levels up to 3 and a 1/2. this will give me enough to get on my course at uni.
    It's not been a good month/2 months. My referee has glandular fever and I have had to beg someone else to write a reference for me. I found out the points I need for uni had gone up again. My contract with work has finished and hasn't been renewed. It took me 3 weeks of begging several people to find an college localy who will let me go in just for the final exam without the lessons.
    so just as I thought things were starting to look up I lose (personally I think they must have grown wings and flown off) my results. I have everything else i NEED to get on this course with the nec.
    :woo: SORRY RANTING but I HAVE MOST OF THE INFO I NEED TO GET ON THE COURSE FROM A COMBINATON OF MINE AND MY SISTER OTHER RESULTS. WHAT I DONT HAVE IS THE ACTUAL MARKS FROM MY EXAM i KNOW WHAT I GOT IN EACH MODULE AN A AND A C (thank you ucas) BUT NOT THE MARKS. if my results don't turn up I'm going to have to replace them. but way expensive.
    IM in big trouble . any suggestions would be great.:eek3:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.