Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im stuck on this question.

Ive attached the question so please help me and answer it. Its question C3 (c)

If you cannot read what the question says it is written below:

(c) in the space below, make a drawing to show the appearnce of a transverse section of a myofibril as it would be seen in a section acroos XY

Thanx
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    yea its called the rachet mechanism, like golf clubs grabbing on and pulling itselft along the actin.

ReputationRep:
    I think they will be looking for the diagram of the 6 myosin cross-bridges that attach on to each actin molecule....

ReputationRep:
    Oh i have done this one before, you have to draw a big circle with lots of little circles in it I can't draw one on here, but a bit like if you looked down a bunch of spaghetti!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 16, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.