Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    as the title says.

I did hear a rumour earlier that it wasn't on TV but it was on the internet somewhere :confused: . If so, can somebody post a link please.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ve-online.html

ReputationRep:
    It's officially on UkraineVEngland.com.
    They've hiked the price to £11.99 now. Thankfully I dont care much for football at this point.

ReputationRep:
    lol where have you been the last week..in a cave?? its on the internet and you have to pay 12quid now(because its an hour before kickoff, if you would have paid earlier it would have been a fiver).. no pubs are showing it, unless they are doing it illegally so imo listen to commentary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    lol where have you been the last week..in a cave?? its on the internet and you have to pay 12quid now(because its an hour before kickoff, if you would have paid earlier it would have been a fiver).. no pubs are showing it, unless they are doing it illegally so imo listen to commentary
    Quite a lot of pubs around here are showing it and advertising this fact, if it is done illegally it can't have any repercussions on customers anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    Quite a lot of pubs around here are showing it and advertising this fact, if it is done illegally it can't have any repercussions on customers anyway
    yh but the owners would be prosecuted...
    i think pubs can show it if the pay for a license but none of the ones near me are showing it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plato123)
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ve-online.html
    (Original post by silent ninja)
    It's officially on UkraineVEngland.com.
    They've hiked the price to £11.99 now. Thankfully I dont care much for football at this point.
    Thanks

lol. I have been preparing for an exam this morning so I really didn't have a clue what's been going on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gyyy2807)

lol. I have been preparing for an exam this morning so I really didn't have a clue what's been going on.
    lol ok i take it back..

ReputationRep:
    yh but the owners would be prosecuted...
    i think pubs can show it if the pay for a license but none of the ones near me are showing it..
    Yer but what I meant was for people like us, and the OP who want to watch the game, then nothing bad can happen

ReputationRep:
    How many pubs will have a stable and high-speed broadband connection? Can't imagine that. I hate streaming video, the odd blips annoy me too much.

ReputationRep:
    But is there no (possibly dodgy...) online streaming sites that are showing it for free? Does anyone know any pleasssse?

ReputationRep:
    Nobody would be stupid enough to pay £5 or even £12 to watch a game on the internet. This is gunna (hopefully) crash and burn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toblerone93)
    Nobody would be stupid enough to pay £5 or even £12 to watch a game on the internet. This is gunna (hopefully) crash and burn
    Oi **** off my username. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Get it right up you England.

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching it on my favourite iraqi football website :P
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thank god I never paid that money after seeing the result today.

ReputationRep:
    People should have just followed my twitter page, I was updating people. Ukrain 1 England 0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobbïns31770)
    I'm watching it on my favourite iraqi football website :P
    iraq goals rules lool
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    People should have just followed my twitter page, I was updating people. Ukrain 1 England 0
    tell us when they are 3 - 0 up =D

ReputationRep:
    lol,everyone knows about good old iraqi goals and also :rofl: to anyone who actually paid to watch the match

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.