Turn on thread page Beta

Ashley Tisdale's Sluty video? Your opinions! watch

• View Poll Results: What do YOU think about Ashley in this video?
    Yes, definately a slut/whore!
    18.18%
    OMG! Is that Ashley Tisdale???! O_O
    18.18%
    Nah...she's fine....
    63.64%

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday or so, Ashley Tisdale's latest music video has been released. Many people have different opinions about her in this video.

What do you think?
    Is she really a slut/whore or perfectly normal and nothing to concern about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnSbpPXlmvo

ReputationRep:
    Where's the sluttiness? I skimmed the video but I don't think I missed anything.

Are we just going back to the old days of black and white movies where there's shock when a naked ankle is revealed on-screen?

P.S. I assume this Tisdale girl is supposed to be the sweet, girl-next-door type, hence the shock.

ReputationRep:
    I have a new girl crush...

ReputationRep:
    Fit :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Are you a mormon or something? Looks like a typical music video to me! Nothing on Lady Gaga et al.

Also, gonna throw this out there - Britney Spears rip off? (In the style of vid, not in appearance, she is fiiiiiitt!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theamazingconquistadore)
    Are you a mormon or something? Looks like a typical music video to me! Nothing on Lady Gaga et al.

Also, gonna throw this out there - Britney Spears rip off? (In the style of vid, not in appearance, she is fiiiiiitt!)
    now that you mention it, actually yeah a little bit, it seems :holmes:

her in the white dress on the table towards the end = :coma: :coma: :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Though I never expected this from Ashley Tisdale, (who's always been such a sweet girl on disney, etc, and this is what I believe is the reason that shocked many fans), it still it does not surprise me.
    I mean she's a woman now with an outstanding career and out of disney and can do whatever she wants.
    Besides, look at the other female singers. They're a lot worse.
    And I still love Ashley Tisdale! :love: :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    Just so you know, I'm NOT attacking Ashley Tisdale!
    She's my inspiration.
    I just wanted to know ur opinions about her video, that's all, since some claim she's a slut and some say it's okay.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.