Turn on thread page Beta

braders89 makes a total fool of himself....read all about it!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    here's the funny story of what just happened between me and ian (braders89). we were playing curb-ball and i scored the best 2 "curbs" EVER!!!! they were so good lol. that thing were you kick the ball with the foot that it doesnt look like your kicking with.....twice in a row by ME! :p: and i finally won a game....7-1!!! :cool: and i even scored the own goal 4 ian!!! :rolleyes: then the funny bit.....ian kicked the ball into a massive hedge thing again....so dived through the hole in the hedge....then went to get the ball....and i saw this person with their dog walking past so sort of walked off ...then i turned around just as the woman and dog were at the hole....and ian dived out and nearly fell on the dog. :toofunny: HE SQUEELED!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL :toofunny: :laugh: and the woman nearly had a heart attack! i was just laughing so much at him lol. and it was his neighbour as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :hahaha: ....then he just climbed off the floor/dog...and got up laughing and super embarrest lol and we just laughed for like 5 mins non stop. :toofunny: soooooo funny!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA dumbass ian.....but maybe i shud have told him someone was walking past..... LOL

ReputationRep:
    asif you've made a thread about it! lol

she was my neighbour aswell lol, if i was anyone else she wouldnt of taken it so well.

EDIT: AND YEAH YOU SHOULD OF TOLD ME!

ReputationRep:
    news just in... ajdabrill makes a total fool of himself by posting silly stories about his friends on web forums in huge green font :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah had to tell everyone else about it LOL SOOOOOOOO funny.........no one else cares though lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    news just in... ajdabrill makes a total fool of himself by posting silly stories about his friends on web forums in huge green font :p:

atleast i didnt fall on a dog:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    atleast i didnt fall on a dog:toofunny:
    shut up, if it was your kick it wouldnt of gone in the bush...but NO! cuz it was mine it went in that far

EDIT: GREEN IS THE NEW COLOUR!

ReputationRep:
    lol is this th thred you were on about AJ?

ReputationRep:

huge blue font btw dude :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhayleyxx)
    lol is this th thred you were on about AJ?

yeah!!!!! read it lol

ReputationRep:

are you colour blind or something he wrote in blue font. hmmmmmm :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Bad luck Bradley =/

ReputationRep:
    + i swear i did rep you. it says something like i couldnt find a decent post you wrote.......no? says ive given rep in the last 24 hrs so i cant give you any anyway but i thought i did lol. you read about ian yet? LOL that was some funny stuff!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    WOW! your a strange boy! strange but cool!...

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was green the first time i read it.

O, aj has edited it, haha your so funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Bad luck Bradley =/
    :rolleyes:

BRADERS!

ReputationRep:

im strange?!?!? im not the one that landed on a dog.....what am i strange for? finding it so damn funny LOL

ReputationRep:
    im strange?!?!? im not the one that landed on a dog.....what am i strange for? finding it so damn funny LOL
    landing on the dog dosent mean i'm stange. I just missed him anyway, Your strange for walking off as you mate makes a fool of himself

ReputationRep:

heehee, maybee.. did he really land on a dog then, poor dog! .
    was it one of thoes 'you had to be there' things?

ReputationRep:

well done on your 500 posts. i got that like 5 days ago....but now im nowhere near it again....damn thread getting deleted :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    heehee, maybee.. did he really land on a dog then, poor dog! .
    was it one of thoes 'you had to be there' things?

suppose so, but doesnt it sound funny from what happened? someone climbs into someones garden through a tiny hole in a hedge.
    then someone walks past and the person dives out and almost lands on the dog lol
    then squeels out of scaredness and quickly gets his face out of the dogs arse of whatever
    so damn funny!!!!!!!!!:toofunny:
    and he knew the person!!!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 17, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.