Approved? Watch

Skeppy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Basically my status has been approved, before it did say approved but when I clicked on view payments the status was blocked bu it has now been approved and says I'll get my first installment of my maintenance loan on the 14th will this actually happen? because I thought my status would have to go to submitted before I get paid...?
Bradley.Harman
Report 9 years ago
Your status was more than likely blocked so that they could verify your NI number, once this has been verified they will update your status to approved. On average it takes 3 days for the money to clear and the status to update to "Paid"
Live2010
Report 9 years ago
You also need to make sure your Uni have confirmed your attendance to SLC before the money can be paid.
The payment will still show as Approved even if the Uni havent confirmed the attendance, however it will just sit there until SLC have this confirmation.

If your Uni have confirmed your attendance then as soon as the payments are unblocked from the national insurance number thing, then they should go to submitted and be in your account in 3 working days.

If they have not went to submitted and the proposed payment date has passed, then it means your uni still need to confirm your attendance to SLC.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (519)
46.88%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (345)
31.17%
I don't have an opinion (243)
21.95%

Watched Threads