Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a long skinny face, its always bothered me. Id love to make it look more fuller, and less long. I've tried diffrent hair styles but none have worked in my favor.

I have long hair, have have no idea how to style it. All the styles i've tried just make my face look long.

Any reccomendations?

Im due to get my hair cut soon, it needs to be tamed, but what hair cuts will work in my favor (bearing in mind that i want to make my face look full)

Go to toni & guy.

ReputationRep:
    I think you need longish sideswept bangs to make your forehead look smaller, and a chin or shoulder length haircut with fullness on the sides to make your head look more in proportion. The long hair just weighs your face down and lets it look longer and smaller!

Hope this helps! Good luck girl!!
    Here's an example
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hmm thanks, i thought having shoulder length hair will just make my face look longer. It's shocking how little i know about these things. I miss the days when i never had a care in the world about my appearance and was happy and content.

Ill take a trip to tony and guy aswell, maybe they can work some wonders.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have layers? They are often the best way to 'soften' facial features rather than one length hair. I have long hair with a long face and it can work if the texture isn't too harsh.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.