Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Topshop Recruitment Event - Tomorrow!!!!

hey guys im new to this site, i actually joined on because i wanted to ask anyone if they were also going to the topshop recruitment event tomorrow at oxford circus?

ORRR if anyway has been to one of these events to pleassseee let me know what its going to be like, its for a christmas temp job and i had an email inviting me to there recruitment event invatation only and to bring proof that i was able to work in the UK

they didnt ask for bank details or anything else so i know i havnt got the job

can anyone pllleeeaaseeee pllleeaassseee let me know what these events include or what there like what questions are asked plllleaassee as i am dead nervous!!

thanks so much guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looloo)
    Topshop Recruitment Event - Tomorrow!!!!

hey guys im new to this site, i actually joined on because i wanted to ask anyone if they were also going to the topshop recruitment event tomorrow at oxford circus?

ORRR if anyway has been to one of these events to pleassseee let me know what its going to be like, its for a christmas temp job and i had an email inviting me to there recruitment event invatation only and to bring proof that i was able to work in the UK

they didnt ask for bank details or anything else so i know i havnt got the job

can anyone pllleeeaaseeee pllleeaassseee let me know what these events include or what there like what questions are asked plllleaassee as i am dead nervous!!

thanks so much guys
    What time is it and where? Address plz :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    huh UCAS 123 this thread is about topshop lol

bubbles: so sorrryyyy its invitation only try applying online though? there looking to recruit loads of temps!

no tips anyone?

ReputationRep:
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looloo)
    huh UCAS 123 this thread is about topshop lol

bubbles: so sorrryyyy its invitation only try applying online though? there looking to recruit loads of temps!

no tips anyone?

UCAS123 is in my sig... :rofl:

Thanks for the info though

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: N00B!!1111

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.