Turn on thread page Beta

My Chemical Romance - November, London watch

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I bought tickets today for November 4th at Brixton Academy...anyone else going to that one, or a MCR gig in the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeCool_Lemming)
    Hehe, I bought tickets today for November 4th at Brixton Academy...anyone else going to that one, or a MCR gig in the UK?
    Oooh that is my 19th birthday! x

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I'm off there too :>

ReputationRep:
    Yay, coolness! I'm going with my best friend and 3 other people, so it should be well cool. You see them before?

ReputationRep:
    Yup I'm going. Also seeing them at the Leeds Festival in August!

ReputationRep:
    Nice! I'm going to see them at Reading. Can't wait! What's everyone's favourite MCR song?

ReputationRep:
    So hard to choose...but I pick Hang 'Em High and I'm Not Okay (I Promise). Everyone elses?

ReputationRep:
    I Discovered them ages ago. They were on a website which is called myspace.com as my music is on there too. I know im amazing.... lol but yeh there okay very american though....

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have a myspace too. Don't tend to use it often, but my username is rachydoodles if anyone's interested.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, myspace. petrolfumes if anyones interested...

yeah MCR are ace, saw them last year - wicked. cant believe theyre playing brixton now though, takes the piss.
    favorite song is Our Lady of Sorrows.
    I brought you my bullets is by far the better album.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeCool_Lemming)
    Hey, I have a myspace too. Don't tend to use it often, but my username is rachydoodles if anyone's interested.
    i will do

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.