Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Any recommendations?

They're expensive as it is i don't wanna pay too much :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ebay?
    i have no idea, sorry, hope you find a cheap pair somewhere nice

ReputationRep:
    I seriously hope you're not planning to wear them in public.
    You can get cheap lookalikes from places like Primark, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liaxx)
    I seriously hope you're not planning to wear them in public.
    You can get cheap lookalikes from places like Primark, I think.
    Don't really fancy cheap lookalikes... =/

ReputationRep:
    I bought some from office today and you get a 10% student discount, so they're £135 instead.

ReputationRep:
    asos! sometimes they do 20% discounts just have to look around!
    I got mine for £135 from £180 but i think it was only cos im a size 3 (it went back up to £180 after I brought it :confused:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spl00sh)
    asos! sometimes they do 20% discounts just have to look around!
    I got mine for £135 from £180 but i think it was only cos im a size 3 (it went back up to £180 after I brought it :confused:)
    No way that's so good!

ReputationRep:
    damn they're so expensive... i really don't know if i can justify buying any when i don't even have a job =/

ReputationRep:
    Don't get the cheap imitation ones, real uggs are the way forward! I got my first pair 2 years ago and I still wear them all the time.. they last forever!!

ReputationRep:
    China. Only if you're already going there though. The flights might just make it a little more expensive...

But yeah, I got some for £18 in Beijing that are an exact replica (down to the very last detail) of the real ones, so I guess they're real...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_snm)
    No way that's so good!
    i know!! i didn't even realise the deal i was getting at the time lol i <3 the style i got them in too
    oh also kurt geiger are doing a mid season sale at the moment! They're selling the classic styles short for £115, long for £125!!! Check their online store

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mandmdirect.com/ProductList.asp?SearchString=&Fi lter=1|Womens|5|Boots|2|Ugg&AS=t rue&ProdPerPage=

i dont know why this link dont work properly but im sure u can find them

ReputationRep:
    USA

It is such a rip off over here.

ReputationRep:
    Faith do ugg-type boots that look expensive but are about £60 I think. I got a brown pair for £30 in the sale earlier this year and I expect they would get them in again this year.

ReputationRep:
    M&M Direct do real ones for about £100!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.