Turn on thread page Beta

All you athletes, food for muscles. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chewwy)
    if you havent gaiend since january, just eat everything. EVERYTHING. 4000-5000 calories a day would be a nice target.
    Yeah that would be a nice target if you wanna be obeist by the end of the month :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cortez)
    Yeah that would be a nice target if you wanna be obeist by the end of the month :rolleyes:
    um, no...

ReputationRep:
    2day i ve bought Casilan 90. It has loads of proteins. Do you think it is good?

ReputationRep:
    it depends how much you paid.

ReputationRep:
    not rly much compared to whey protein. It was 6.99 but for only 250g, whereas u pay 29.99 for 900g of whey.

ReputationRep:
    i pay less than 9pound per KG of whey.

Therefore i pay less than 4 pounds for 250g.

ReputationRep:
    omg, how come?where do u get it?please tell me.i ll gie u rep.lol.

ReputationRep:
    I pay 7.50 per kilo of whey....

ReputationRep:
    Am i allowed to post links?

http://www.wheyconsortium.co.uk/Details.asp?id=56

And the best thing about their stuff is that is mixes amazingly with food, when im bulking i make my own protein bars. If you want the recipie for that then your gonna have to message me coz i don't want everyone having it

ReputationRep:
    i get whey for free by writing for bodybuilding.com. hahaha.

though if i had to buy whey, it would probably be that crappy stuff from holland and barrett when it is half price, or in bulk from a british site like myprotein.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamarr)
    Am i allowed to post links?

http://www.wheyconsortium.co.uk/Details.asp?id=56

And the best thing about their stuff is that is mixes amazingly with food, when im bulking i make my own protein bars. If you want the recipie for that then your gonna have to message me coz i don't want everyone having it
    I bet you got the recipe from muscletalk as well? The one with 1 cup oats, 8 tablespoons of honey, 1 cup peanut butter, and 1.5 scoops of whey?

Why don't you want everyone having it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chewwy)
    i get whey for free by writing for bodybuilding.com. hahaha.

though if i had to buy whey, it would probably be that crappy stuff from holland and barrett when it is half price, or in bulk from a british site like myprotein.
    what do u mean by writing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I bet you got the recipe from muscletalk as well? The one with 1 cup oats, 8 tablespoons of honey, 1 cup peanut butter, and 1.5 scoops of whey?

Why don't you want everyone having it?
    Because it's not that one? lol

ReputationRep:
    There are some weird people in this thread, bragging, not giving out information etc...one would almost think you were building all these muscles to compensate for something.....

Anyway eating should be common sense, lots of white meat, lentils, beans, fish, fruit, veg and complex carbs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veryjammy)
    There are some weird people in this thread, bragging, not giving out information etc...one would almost think you were building all these muscles to compensate for something.....

Anyway eating should be common sense, lots of white meat, lentils, beans, fish, fruit, veg and complex carbs

I know that was aimed at me, i gave out info and was then slated so decided not to give out anymore because of a particular person, i think that's fair? the people who have pm'd me got the info. What are you crying about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    what do u mean by writing?
    writing articles in exchange for store credit.

i don't know why you guys talk about muscletalk.co.uk, the bodybuilding.com forums are the place to be!

and don't ever buy protein bars. firstly, something like £1 a bar is waaay too expensive, and secondly they taste horrible. i get a few sent to me as samples every now and again, and i don't enjoy eating them at all.

ReputationRep:
    i ve noticed on this box of the protein powder ive bought that when you use it with water u get only 14g proteins from 16g of powder whereas when you use with milk u get 28g of proteins from the same amount of powder. wicked.lol.

ReputationRep:
    Protein shakes, white meat, oily fish, nuts and eggs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    err, in moderation. even milk can make you gain weight.
    lol, i don't think you're understanding this thread...

yes, izzy, that's good. but it also highlights that you may as well just use milk - it's cheaper.

milk can be quite bloating though, because of the lactose or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamarr)
    I pay 7.50 per kilo of whey....
    Yup same, but i quoted the price per kg (not bulk) from mp's website. usually i just use the MP muscletalk link.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.