Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Streets like Bishop Rise for example, just outside the uni. Im not sure if i can get the college lane permit and the park and ride seems pointless. Is it too risky?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whoodini)
    Streets like Bishop Rise for example, just outside the uni. Im not sure if i can get the college lane permit and the park and ride seems pointless. Is it too risky?
    You pay car tax so you're legally allowed, however as with parking anywhere that isn't well lit/in line of sight of a CCTV camera there will be some degree of risk.

ReputationRep:
    Park next to a better looking car to take yours out the spotlight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swi1ch)
    Park next to a better looking car to take yours out the spotlight.
    Preferably not mine!

ReputationRep:
    The parking in my street has been a nightmare since uni started again, my boyfriend quite often comes home from work and has to park quite far down the road because all the spaces in front of our place are full... which wasn't a problem over the summer!! Give a bit of thought to the local residents before just parking anywhere...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poorlysparrows)
    The parking in my street has been a nightmare since uni started again, my boyfriend quite often comes home from work and has to park quite far down the road because all the spaces in front of our place are full... which wasn't a problem over the summer!! Give a bit of thought to the local residents before just parking anywhere...
    Lark Rise is pretty bad for that, students even take resident's spaces

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.