Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    am i the only unfortunate soul to do this stoopid pilot course?
    if not, how are ppl revising? im stuck! knowing the stuff doesnt seem to help grr!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, me! Thank god I've found someone else doing it... hell isn't it? Did you sit immune system stuff in Jan? I did and the paper was awful... no biological knowledge needed at all :mad:
    Ummm, revision wise I've just used the syllabus to make notes (beware of sthe textbook it has so much surplus info in it), and I'm going to learn those. Good luck with the exam... how're you finding the pre-release btw?
    skevvybritt x

ReputationRep:
    omg that was THE single worst paper i have ever sat in my life, where the hell was the science? so obviosly had to retake that. not had time to revise it yet tho, so i guess ill be relying on common sense, which seems to be the only thing they test u on, only i have none.

revisions hard, i want to revise the hardcore science but i no its so not gonna come up...grrr. prerelease is wierd, didnt no it was possible to write 11pages on sperm. get a few strange faces from the ppl lookin over my shoulder on the bus. the data analysis im hopin wont be too hard on the syoptic, but im doubtful for the essay.

just did (the only) past paper for sn5 now and realised i havnt got the markscheme.
    so glad i found you. :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Star_inda_sky)
    omg that was THE single worst paper i have ever sat in my life, where the hell was the science? so obviosly had to retake that. not had time to revise it yet tho, so i guess ill be relying on common sense, which seems to be the only thing they test u on, only i have none.
    just did (the only) past paper for sn5 now and realised i havnt got the markscheme.
    so glad i found you. :-)
    Mmhm, copper tolerance??? I mean, what was that? How is that possibly biological? I had all those immune response bits swimming about in my head and there was just nothing on it!
    Ummm, sn5? Which one was that? The specimen or the actual thing? We marked all ours in class, so i don't have a copy of the mark scheme, but I could see if I can find my answers if you tell me what the first Q was on or something?
    skevvybritt x

ReputationRep:
    oh dont worry, i trekked all the way into school and spent half an hour photocopying them lol. my teachers are stoopid they photoopy past papers and miss out pages, idiots. apparantly the snab website should be good to help us revise...might give it a try today but otherwise im not hopeful lol. just gotta keep my fingers crossed for a nice sciencey exam...eek!

ReputationRep:
    Excellent... I was so pleased with that exam. Decent scientific content (thank god) and I knew most of it (although not the brain parts, I opened the paper and thought wtf I'm going to fail this exam :rolleyes: ).
    What did you think? Did it go OK?
    skevvybritt x

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 21, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.