ReputationRep:
    i am sooo bored

ReputationRep:
    Either way, sex is still just sex.

ReputationRep:
    Just different.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    yes but what do you think is best at "getting there"if you know what i mean! me and a group of friends were having a discussion about it today!

ReputationRep:
    Surely sex is different if you are actually in a relationship - im not saying in love - rather than just a meaning less one night stand that you will probably regret after (at some point)???

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Either way, sex is still just sex.
    always the romantic.

ReputationRep:
    it is better when 2 people are in love because then you have time to addapt to each other, learn what the other likes etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    yes but what do you think is best at "getting there"if you know what i mean! me and a group of friends were having a discussion about it today!
    I'd say the former, then.

ReputationRep:
    Definately when you're in love, purely for the reason that you've been with each other long enough to have learnt how to please each other.

ReputationRep:
    I'd definately agree there! Surely if u are in a relationship (in love or fallin in love) then u are guna spend much time together, so the sex will be more meaningful as u will satisfy each others needs/wants

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    depends what mood your in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma1811)
    I'd definately agree there! Surely if u are in a relationship (in love or fallin in love) then u are guna spend much time together, so the sex will be more meaningful as u will satisfy each others needs/wants
    After 6 months, monotony kicks in.

ReputationRep:
    2 and a half years here and still happy

ReputationRep:
    oh rite i think a one night stand (at the time before any regrets!) because its always hot and steamy and always on the spare of the moment which makes the end "result better" if you know what i mean! hehe! x x

ReputationRep:
    yeah this coming from the anti-social, disping movement Mr White! A reliable answer, surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    is sex better when 2 people are in love or is it better in any other circumstance eg a one night stand!please dont delete this as its not rude!! x x x
    ive never experienced it but i would think its best when 2 people are in love with eachother

ReputationRep:
    Totally agree coz what works for some people might not work for others. Imagine if you slept with someone on a one night stand and they did something you absolutely hated...you'd be like "ARGH! Get off!!" lol
    Plus I think personally its more of a turn on when you kinda know what the other person likes and exactly how to do it...ahem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    1 and a half years ditto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    1 and a half years ditto.
    so obiviously whitey is wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    But are you as happy?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.