Turn on thread page Beta

sexual conquests watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Not got much choice have you
    Poor Maskall. I just hope he don't get dumped by his own hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Poor Maskall. I just hope he don't get dumped by his own hand.
    Probably will for cheating (i.e. using the other hand...) heeheehee

ReputationRep:
    Maskall: You are a poor excuse for a man. C'mon, cheating on your own hand! Some things just aren't done mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Maskall: You are a poor excuse for a man. C'mon, cheating on your own hand! Some things just aren't done mate

nEVER CHEATED i'VE ALWAYS USED MY RIGHT TO BANG ONE OUT AS FAR AS i KNOW. AT LEAST WHEN YOU HAVE A **** YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE YOUR HAND OUT AND STAY AROUND TALKING TO IT FOR HOURS ETC.

ReputationRep:
    Lemme guess: the ppl who said the one-night stands are better are guys. *sigh*, don't y'all think it's unfair that guys are polygamous and females tend not to be? Stupid human instinct. That's why the typical 'guy' fantasy novel would be a steamy one-night stand story whilst a 'gal' fantasy novel would be one where a guy would protect her forever. Why is the world so unfair?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom)
    Lemme guess: the ppl who said the one-night stands are better are guys. *sigh*, don't y'all think it's unfair that guys are polygamous and females tend not to be? Stupid human instinct. That's why the typical 'guy' fantasy novel would be a steamy one-night stand story whilst a 'gal' fantasy novel would be one where a guy would protect her forever. Why is the world so unfair?!?!
    You do realise that not all men think like that. In fact for the most part, those that do are callow in the extreme and generally end up stinking to high heaven when they go home from their chosen profession. Always remembering that vivacious young thing they banged one night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    You do realise that not all men think like that. In fact for the most part, those that do are callow in the extreme and generally end up stinking to high heaven when they go home from their chosen profession. Always remembering that vivacious young thing they banged one night.
    That's reassuring to hear......coz a lot of the guys i know show traits of typical male sexual mentality

ReputationRep:
    when ur in love it is supposed to be more special.
    and it is.
    for one your partner won't criticise u.
    and it is more lovin.
    it really depends if ur in love or not.
    but sex is good neway!

ReputationRep:
    That's reassuring to hear......coz a lot of the guys i know show traits of typical male sexual mentality
    I pity the poor *******s, they will live life dreaming of the past, forever hoping it could happen again, yet women learn the traits of such men.

ReputationRep:
    wot does monotony actually mean??? (blonde!) lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    wot does monotony actually mean??? (blonde!) lol
    Monotonous means tedious.

ReputationRep:
    Erherm, no, does that make me a man?! Personally, i like the excitement that goes with a purely physical fling. If i had a fantasy novel it sure as hell would not be one with a guy protecting me forever! I'd think he was some kindofa pansy. I like guys to be forward and just let you know wat they want...there's something kindof animal about it, dont' you think? makes it more exciting. Whereas monotony does, unfortunately, breed boredom. Sex in a relationship is used to, wat's the word, deepen a relationship, whereas one night stands are designed for pleasure...and i prefer pleasure any day! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Erherm, no, does that make me a man?! Personally, i like the excitement that goes with a purely physical fling. If i had a fantasy novel it sure as hell would not be one with a guy protecting me forever! I'd think he was some kindofa pansy. I like guys to be forward and just let you know wat they want...there's something kindof animal about it, dont' you think? makes it more exciting. Whereas monotony does, unfortunately, breed boredom. Sex in a relationship is used to, wat's the word, deepen a relationship, whereas one night stands are designed for pleasure...and i prefer pleasure any day! lol
    Now, thats my kind of girl!

ReputationRep:
    saying that, i dont' wanna make myself appear like some kind of a ****! Not just anyone can have me! it takes a lot, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    saying that, i dont' wanna make myself appear like some kind of a ****! Not just anyone can have me! it takes a lot, lol

it definately does not make you a ****!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    Hmmm...I wasn't suggesting I was like a predator or anything. IOt was a spur of the moment thing by the "physical" description of the post.

BTW nice avatar feebs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    you agree then?! Yay!!!! most of my girlie mates think that i must be a man locked inside a blonde female! Lol, nice 2 know i'm not the only one who thinks like that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Hmmm...I wasn't suggesting I was like a predator or anything. IOt was a spur of the moment thing by the "physical" description of the post.

BTW nice avatar feebs
    lol, i wrote the **** bit b4 i read ur reply! don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

BTW nice avatar feebs
    thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    lol, i wrote the **** bit b4 i read ur reply! don't worry!
    Not worrying at all

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.