Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom)
    Lemme guess: the ppl who said the one-night stands are better are guys. *sigh*, don't y'all think it's unfair that guys are polygamous and females tend not to be? Stupid human instinct. That's why the typical 'guy' fantasy novel would be a steamy one-night stand story whilst a 'gal' fantasy novel would be one where a guy would protect her forever. Why is the world so unfair?!?!
    for a start well done to vavavoom in getting his post quoted so often. ( probs cos its contreversial)

How does it make it unfair, blokes like one night stands because its more competitive and as such girls tend to be attracted to those kind of guys as they seem to be in demand. (and in a market like all others, if something is in demand you want it as well).

Whats unfair is As people say, getting laid for blokes is a chore, for women its a choice. Even a really ugly girl if she put out enough could get laid whereas a really ugly guy puttin out would be slapped down even more.

U got it right when you referred to stupid human instinct, its cos guys naturally desire to impregnate as many females as possible and therefore pass on their genes whereas women want someone stable to protect them and help their genes survive (plus the modern side effect of lookin a whore).

ReputationRep:
    Can I make an observation here ladies:

Whenever someone says something like "I'm a slut" or "She's a slut" the girls in the forum all suddenly concregate to defend the girl. Maybe I need to try it out someday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Not worrying at all
    Do guys have less respect for girls who r a bit more...forward?! Not agressive, just...well...insinuating? if you get the drift...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

Whenever someone says something like "I'm a slut" or "She's a slut" the girls in the forum all suddenly concregate to defend the girl. Maybe I need to try it out someday.
    you could get banned for that sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    1) Whats unfair is As people say, getting laid for blokes is a chore, for women its a choice. Even a really ugly girl if she put out enough could get laid whereas a really ugly guy puttin out would be slapped down even more.

U got it right when you referred to stupid human instinct, its cos guys naturally desire to impregnate as many females as possible and therefore pass on their genes whereas women want someone stable to protect them and help their genes survive (plus the modern side effect of lookin a whore).
    1) :eek: Its not all about the sex you know.

2) Totally agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

maybe you should!
    i just said that liking casual sex does not make her a slut, it's more the norm nowadays...not saying it's what everyone should do but it's right for some people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    you could get banned for that sig
    Actually edders liked it, he complimented me on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Do guys have less respect for girls who r a bit more...forward?! Not agressive, just...well...insinuating? if you get the drift...!
    Well, they do have less respect, in the way like "its an easy lay" But trhat would mean you waould only get the scum of manhood. Flirting? Well definately good, makes the "goods" kinda posh and "untouchable" and "special". Well thats a bit of male thinking for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

i would agree but if they h8 the gil they join in the attack.
    Its because they are worried you would tar them with the same brush. But it is amsuing when you call a girl a slut, the only ones you can't do it to are the sluts as they then either cry or say what you gonna do about it and start comin on 2 u. (now if u like desperate girls that ur kinda sit.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well, they do have less respect, in the way like "its an easy lay" But trhat would mean you waould only get the scum of manhood. Flirting? Well definately good, makes the "goods" kinda posh and "untouchable" and "special". Well thats a bit of male thinking for you.
    I wasn't talking about being easy or anything vaguely resembling the 'scum of manhood'...eeew!...i was talking about suggestive flirting (and with decent blokes! i wouldnt be caught dead with scum! i do have standards mate! lol) PS liking casual sex has nothing to do with being easy, on the contrary, it can often be the final product in a long chase, but i was merely talking about sex outside of relationships. That doesn't mean with random strangers! (although each to his own...just not my thing personally)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    I wasn't talking about being easy or anything vaguely resembling the 'scum of manhood'...eeew!...i was talking about suggestive flirting (and with decent blokes! i wouldnt be caught dead with scum! i do have standards mate! lol) PS liking casual sex has nothing to do with being easy, on the contrary, it can often be the final product in a long chase, but i was merely talking about sex outside of relationships. That doesn't mean with random strangers! (although each to his own...just not my thing personally)
    Flirting is definetly a thumbs up. Make sure not too much per one person. Spread the love as it were, (excuse the pun). Also suggestive, is good. All blokes like it, take my word. But dont go too far, once a rumour starts that you have been sleeping with x, well its a bad tarnishment.

Define your definition of "flirting"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Flirting is definetly a thumbs up. Make sure not too much per one person. Spread the love as it were, (excuse the pun).

yes i'm aware of this, but if you have a target in mind you can't 'spread' too much...flirt with others to make him jealous but if you flirt with everyone he won't realise that some of it is meant for him!

Also suggestive, is good. All blokes like it, take my word. But dont go too far, once a rumour starts that you have been sleeping with x, well its a bad tarnishment.

Yup, well aware of this one, but as of yet i am untarnished. I think this is because of the somewhat estudious image i am capable of projecting...i lead a double life as it were! lol

Define your definition of "flirting"
    Well you know, touching, husky whispering in the ear, long smoky gazes, letting little hints of flesh show...subtle things that get the male pulse racing!

ReputationRep:
    arrrgh, ok, the format of that came out all wrong...note my little comments (also in italics) beneath your quotes....sorry! so bad with computers...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Well you know, touching, husky whispering in the ear, long smoky gazes, letting little hints of flesh show...subtle things that get the male pulse racing!
    *wolf whistles and bangs on desk*

From my average male reaction I can say its OK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    *wolf whistles and bangs on desk*

From my average male reaction I can say its OK!
    lol, that's the reaction intended! aw, we girls have it so easy...do the right things and guys turn to putty. Ah yes, to be a young attractive female.....!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    lol, that's the reaction intended! aw, we girls have it so easy...do the right things and guys turn to putty. Ah yes, to be a young attractive female.....!
    I feel so used...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I feel so used...
    awww, cheer up, it wasn't meant like that! If it makes you feel better, guys have just as much power, if not more! Well, i'm sure that some feminists would disagree, but as a red-blooded female i can say that men certainly have the ability to make me melt! And the sweet thing is that guys don't even realise! I mean, to be honest, girls can pretty much tell when they have a guy's pulse racing (well...there are certain...erm....'physical characterisitcs'...that let us know we're doing our job properly!!!!!) but men don't even know how much they make us lil girlies' hearts palpatate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    awww, cheer up, it wasn't meant like that! If it makes you feel better, guys have just as much power, if not more! Well, i'm sure that some feminists would disagree, but as a red-blooded female i can say that men certainly have the ability to make me melt! And the sweet thing is that guys don't even realise! I mean, to be honest, girls can pretty much tell when they have a guy's pulse racing (well...there are certain...erm....'physical characterisitcs'...that let us know we're doing our job properly!!!!!) but men don't even know how much they make us lil girlies' hearts palpatate!
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    lol
    happy now?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    happy now?!
    Always was

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.