Turn on thread page Beta

sexual conquests watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Always was
    Good good....hmmm, wonder if all this talk about flirting will help me in my cambridge interview tommorow....?!!!!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Good good....hmmm, wonder if all this talk about flirting will help me in my cambridge interview tommorow....?!!!!!! lol
    ohh sexy and smart. Like it.

What subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ohh sexy and smart. Like it.

What subject?
    English! That's where i get all my dirty talk from, hee hee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    awww, cheer up, it wasn't meant like that! If it makes you feel better, guys have just as much power, if not more! Well, i'm sure that some feminists would disagree, but as a red-blooded female i can say that men certainly have the ability to make me melt! And the sweet thing is that guys don't even realise! I mean, to be honest, girls can pretty much tell when they have a guy's pulse racing (well...there are certain...erm....'physical characterisitcs'...that let us know we're doing our job properly!!!!!) but men don't even know how much they make us lil girlies' hearts palpatate!

so what then makes ur heart palpitate. Im sorry but girls tend to have it so much easier as most blokes feel they have to make the first move (most girls believe it too). It is quite hard for a guy to pick up without approaching. I h8 feminists as well as 'honourable' blokes with manners but agree that women hav more power. How do guys hav more power, its a woman's choice really. Most guys are desperate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    so what then makes ur heart palpitate. Im sorry but girls tend to have it so much easier as most blokes feel they have to make the first move (most girls believe it too). It is quite hard for a guy to pick up without approaching. I h8 feminists as well as 'honourable' blokes with manners but agree that women hav more power. How do guys hav more power, its a woman's choice really. Most guys are desperate.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    English! That's where i get all my dirty talk from, hee hee
    Im going to do medicine, so I'll may be giving you a "checkup" soon then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Well, erm...touching is good good good. Not groping young man! lol, but casual arm around the waste....sooooo nice! Makes a girl feel, well, girly! Eye contact, compliments (don't automatically think that all girls hate chat up lines! If they're cheesy enough, you'll get a good laugh and that is always an aphrodesiac! Plus it shows confidence.) Checking a girl out, OBVIOUSLY and BLATANTLY looking her up and down shows your appreciation which is always a good thing! Errm, wat else? Confidence is good, cuz it's always nice to be approached, but having said that i hav no problems with approaching a guy. Just make yourself open, via eyecontact, and soon your eye candy won't be able to resist... you stud muffin you! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Im going to do medicine, so I'll may be giving you a "checkup" soon then
    lol, funny one! where you applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Well, erm...touching is good good good. Not groping young man! lol, but casual arm around the waste....sooooo nice! Makes a girl feel, well, girly! Eye contact, compliments (don't automatically think that all girls hate chat up lines! If they're cheesy enough, you'll get a good laugh and that is always an aphrodesiac! Plus it shows confidence.) Checking a girl out, OBVIOUSLY and BLATANTLY looking her up and down shows your appreciation which is always a good thing! Errm, wat else? Confidence is good, cuz it's always nice to be approached, but having said that i hav no problems with approaching a guy. Just make yourself open, via eyecontact, and soon your eye candy won't be able to resist... you stud muffin you! lol
    girls don't mind groping just not too blatently in front of her m8s, i am i right in believing always touch then- i always get ****ed ova by my m8s for supposedly intruding on them. Comedy is far better than chat up lines. So basically its confidence and control. You are stragne in that you would approach a guy, i know gals that would strike up a first convo but not with a total stranger or without a m8, but not one that would walk up and start hitting on a guy. Neway my eyecandy can't resist me already.

ps (how old r u, u sound like my pol teacher cos she calls me young man when politley telling me to 'unhand that lady')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    lol, funny one! where you applying?
    cambridge as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    girls don't mind groping just not too blatently in front of her m8s, i am i right in believing always touch then- i always get ****ed ova by my m8s for supposedly intruding on them. Comedy is far better than chat up lines. So basically its confidence and control. You are stragne in that you would approach a guy, i know gals that would strike up a first convo but not with a total stranger or without a m8, but not one that would walk up and start hitting on a guy. Neway my eyecandy can't resist me already.

ps (how old r u, u sound like my pol teacher cos she calls me young man when politley telling me to 'unhand that lady')
    Erherm, i am 17! And i was intending to sound like a teacher, only bein silly. Groping...well...not when you first meet someone! I wouldn't be too pleased if someone just walked up and grabbed my ass! actually, come to think of it....!
    And no i'm not really strange, i'm just, well, out for a bit of a laugh and if that means i hafta do the hard part then so be it. I have, on more than one occasion, sussed out the best looking guy in a club and gone up and started hitting on him. I've only ever had positive reactions and haven't been burned (touch wood...!) Most guys r flattered and it guarentees that i get who i want and don't hafta wait around for them to come to me! The key is (for a girl) appearing confident and yet femininely vunerable at the same time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    cambridge as well
    oh right, which college? i'm at girton and my interview is tommorow...meaning i'd better get off soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Erherm, i am 17! And i was intending to sound like a teacher, only bein silly. Groping...well...not when you first meet someone! I wouldn't be too pleased if someone just walked up and grabbed my ass! actually, come to think of it....!
    And no i'm not really strange, i'm just, well, out for a bit of a laugh and if that means i hafta do the hard part then so be it. I have, on more than one occasion, sussed out the best looking guy in a club and gone up and started hitting on him. I've only ever had positive reactions and haven't been burned (touch wood...!) Most guys r flattered and it guarentees that i get who i want and don't hafta wait around for them to come to me! The key is (for a girl) appearing confident and yet femininely vunerable at the same time!
    my earlier point, its easier for a girl to suceed. Thing is I would burn You cos id think you wanted something off me in order to approach me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    oh right, which college? i'm at girton and my interview is tommorow...meaning i'd better get off soon!
    Queens.

Why does everyone go to Girton? Everyone I have spoken to on teh forum has gone to girton. Unbelivable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    my earlier point, its easier for a girl to suceed. Thing is I would burn You cos id think you wanted something off me in order to approach me.
    ouch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    And you wouldn't be prepared to give it?! To ANYONE?! (bearing in mind here that you have no clue whatsoever wat i look like, for all you know i could be britney spears, in which case it would be pretty foolish to say that you would burn me!) and i probably would want something...but then again, a guy would want something as well, thus the reason y he's in a club with his mates, out on the pull....!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Queens.

Why does everyone go to Girton? Everyone I have spoken to on teh forum has gone to girton. Unbelivable.
    wat? I've only ever spoken 2 one other person and he was applying 4, like, natsci or something. Everyone else seems to be applying for Clare or St Johns...i hope i dont have TOO much competition! If all else fails, i will employing my flirting techniques! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    wat? I've only ever spoken 2 one other person and he was applying 4, like, natsci or something. Everyone else seems to be applying for Clare or St Johns...i hope i dont have TOO much competition! If all else fails, i will employing my flirting techniques! lol
    Well, I'm sure it might work on a crusty 80 year old don. It would be fun to see what would happen if you did do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well, I'm sure it might work on a crusty 80 year old don. It would be fun to see what would happen if you did do that.
    actually, i've met my interviewer b4 and he's late 30s-ish...but the other ones a female in her mid 50's...hey, might still get results! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    And you wouldn't be prepared to give it?! To ANYONE?! (bearing in mind here that you have no clue whatsoever wat i look like, for all you know i could be britney spears, in which case it would be pretty foolish to say that you would burn me!) and i probably would want something...but then again, a guy would want something as well, thus the reason y he's in a club with his mates, out on the pull....!
    hes on the pull, but its just cos it would be different, id b dubious, id reckon ur desperate (i no im havin it both ways, i think girls should approach and girls shouldnt cos id burn em)

Neway gd for you, more girls should approach cos it puts them in the average guys' shoes. So **** scared they end up fluffing or not doing it and then those girls who do that tend to realise wat an ordeal it is and as such shoot boys down nicely (if thats possible).

ps: brit spears isnt fit and even if you were fit id probably still burn you cos its more funny that way and i could always find another or change clubs.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.