The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
grace
actually, i've met my interviewer b4 and he's late 30s-ish...but the other ones a female in her mid 50's...hey, might still get results! lol

Well, I hope you do. You sound like the kind of girl who can pull anything (not meant in a bad way) :wink:
Reply 121
(not meant in a bad way) :wink:

lol still came out in a bad way and shows u at least thought it could be meant in a bad way.
Reply 122
JSM
lol still came out in a bad way and shows u at least thought it could be meant in a bad way.

No I meant she prolly ahd the looks, i.e. I was complementing on her looks man! Oh, forget it, I'll be still be digging myself a bigger hole.
Reply 123
ok, well 1st of all if ur the kinda bloke who thinks it's fun burning girls, you've obviously never been approached (oh wait, you haven't, you said you don't know ne girls who would, whereas i know PLENTY of girls who would and do, if the guy's worth it that is) and i'm sure as HELL that if britney spears were 2 approach u ur tongue wud b on the floor! Lol.
And i wudn't just randomly approach some loser in the corner who 'fluffs about', only if the guy had caught my eye and had been checking me out or something, so i knew that it was mutual. I just said that i don't mind doing the hard part, becuz once the ice is broken, most (decent) blokes know how to turn on the charm!
Reply 124
No I meant she prolly ahd the looks, i.e. I was complementing on her looks man! Oh, forget it, I'll be still be digging myself a bigger hole.

aw it's ok, it doesnt' sound bad! See, girls like having their egos stroked in any possible way! lol
Reply 125
grace
aw it's ok, it doesnt' sound bad! See, girls like having their egos stroked in any possible way! lol

Stroked your ego? Missed my target, better change my position. :biggrin:
Reply 126
grace
ok, well 1st of all if ur the kinda bloke who thinks it's fun burning girls, you've obviously never been approached (oh wait, you haven't, you said you don't know ne girls who would, whereas i know PLENTY of girls who would and do, if the guy's worth it that is) and i'm sure as HELL that if britney spears were 2 approach u ur tongue wud b on the floor! Lol.
And i wudn't just randomly approach some loser in the corner who 'fluffs about', only if the guy had caught my eye and had been checking me out or something, so i knew that it was mutual. I just said that i don't mind doing the hard part, becuz once the ice is broken, most (decent) blokes know how to turn on the charm!

ooh ur makin it personal. I still don't know any girls who approach, not even my female m8s (actually the ugly ones do) so I don't know any fit girls who approach cos they don't have to.

But the point here is, you would do an approach where you know the interest is mutual, would you do a cold approach on someone (even if not in a club/party atmosphere with no booze).
Britney Spears is not fit, although i admit most guys would find her fit, now shes gone to a bad girl image she isnt that fly. I don't think its fun burning girls cos that would be rude, its only fun if theyr up their own bums.

But still see, the loser misses out, hes been burnt by a girl so hge goes and fluffs about, he aint got the guts to approach nemore and a girl wouldn't approach him- so ur stuffed 2776.

actually that was below the belt. I sincerely apologise
Reply 127
Stroked your ego? Missed my target, better change my position. :biggrin:

If at first you don't succeed......
Reply 128
JSM

But still see, the loser misses out, hes been burnt by a girl so hge goes and fluffs about, he aint got the guts to approach nemore and a girl wouldn't approach him- so ur stuffed 2776.

actually that was below the belt. I sincerely apologise

Cheers for that. You better be sorry. I didnt diss you or anything so why come up with me?
Reply 129
Sire
If at first you don't succeed......

...remove all evidence of trying
Reply 130

lol thats gd
Reply 131
JSM
lol thats gd

im gd at other things as well :wink:
Reply 132

Precisely :smile:
Sire
Precisely :smile:

Gawd forgive me for posting in here, but post Im about to do :tongue:. Come on ladies isnt it more about what a guy can do with it rather than size, I mean if they have to brag ....... Is each sexual act a conquest or is it an act of a loving couple (or sheer desperation to get laid on some behalfs :wink:) Guys are just as bad as the ladies for whispering about, *hey dude, ya never guess who I got lucky with last night*

Sex, keep it for loving couples, that way neither person feels used, unless its a consensuous (query spelling) thing, where both people want a quick bit of hows ya father with no emotional commitment. *Rolls* eyes or am I just old fashioned??
DevilsDoor
Sex, keep it for loving couples,

lol...not tried that one yet :biggrin:

Sexual conquests...on the internet...something that screams computer geek with that ...or is that just me ...*giggles*
DevilsDoor
consensuous

is that consenting or conscience ????
Danithestudent
is that consenting or conscience ????

Hiya there, lol, think I meant consenting, damn flu has a grip on me at the moment and to totally contradict everything I said, :wink: think I could do with having it sweated out of me, gives a new meaning to sexual conquest, the sex wins over the flu, give meeeeeeeeee

Latest

Trending

Trending