Turn on thread page Beta

I'm in a bit of a muddle - I've been dating my boyfriend for 4 months now and we've realised that we're in love with each other but he refuses to have sex with me, even if we do something other than kiss he regrets it afterwards, saying that we're not mature enough. It's frustrating and i'm fed up of feeling guilty every time i want to show how much i care, is this an understandable reason to break up with someone or am i being really selfish?

ReputationRep:
    It's not really love if you're bothered about something so minor. Is he a virgin, by chance?

ReputationRep:
    your expecting to much if he dosent want to have sex then dont push him or make him feel guilty for not having it, hes oviously knows why he dosent want to have it yet and should respect his wishes.

ReputationRep:
    oviously take some anti horny pills if your dying for a f***ck to you dont take it out on your bf

ReputationRep:
    Did you try asking him why? Maybe he's one of those "no sex before marriage" guys.

ReputationRep:
    Clever Boyfriend

Withholding sex, he really is on top of his game.

ReputationRep:
    Aww bless him. Look, if he's not ready to have sex with you, he's not ready! You can't really love him that much if you're considering leaving him over this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm in a bit of a muddle - I've been dating my boyfriend for 4 months now and we've realised that we're in love with each other but he refuses to have sex with me, even if we do something other than kiss he regrets it afterwards, saying that we're not mature enough. It's frustrating and i'm fed up of feeling guilty every time i want to show how much i care, is this an understandable reason to break up with someone or am i being really selfish?
    Yes, you are being really selfish.

ReputationRep:
    How is expecting sex expecting 'too much'. It's kinda assumed once you get over 18... OP is hardly being needy, she just has needs. I'd be pretty frustrated tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I'd be pretty frustrated tbh.
    We know, Bubbles. We know. :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    We know, Bubbles. We know. :console:

Oh shut up, seriously. You really don't know anything.

ReputationRep:
    respect his wished as you would expect from him

ReputationRep:
    Oh shut up, seriously. You really don't know anything.
    Well, you know what else doesn't know anything? YOUR FACE.

Burned.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1060970

You were made for each other.

ReputationRep:
    How is expecting sex expecting 'too much'. It's kinda assumed once you get over 18... OP is hardly being needy, she just has needs. I'd be pretty frustrated tbh.
    Bet you're a virgin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Well, you know what else doesn't know anything? YOUR FACE.

Burned.

No, really. Shut up for once. Don't speak as though you actually know anything about me.

ReputationRep:
    If OP was a guy they would be getting so much more stick right now. Strange huh

ReputationRep:
    Get him drunk and voila!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    Bet you're a virgin

Uh, if you say so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Get him drunk and voila!
    O.o

Thats cruel! :gah:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.