Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i've got one more exam to go....but thinking about it i dont feel as i put in as much effort as i could've and might not get the grades i want.
    i'm really nervous overall...is this normal? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    YES!

Everyone feels that they haven't done as well as they have hoped and that they've messed up....but don't worry - you'll get what you want!

ReputationRep:
    I feel like that aswell. It's an awful feeling but im glad I share it between all of you!

ReputationRep:
    what if say........you worked your arse off for the mocks n did really well......but then you kinder........got lazy and didnt try for the real GCSE's will i still do fine? lol naaa im sure everyone's done fine, ang g'luck for their last few exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *nuj*)
    what if say........you worked your arse off for the mocks n did really well......but then you kinder........got lazy and didnt try for the real GCSE's will i still do fine? lol naaa im sure everyone's done fine, ang g'luck for their last few exams
    Thanks. I worked in the half term before the exams quite alot and didnt study for the mocks much. Just that it feels much harder now and more seroius because these are REAL and those mocks where possibly taken as a joke. Ahhh Good Luck, cant wait until its all over !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *nuj*)
    We don't do mocks here, only a few past papers in lessons. So it was a bit of a new experience :P

I've only got French and Physics left, scary thing is

a) no idea how to revise for french writing and

b) can't remember any physics after the emphasis I've put on all the other subjects

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidt)
    We don't do mocks here, only a few past papers in lessons. So it was a bit of a new experience :P

I've only got French and Physics left, scary thing is

a) no idea how to revise for french writing and

b) can't remember any physics after the emphasis I've put on all the other subjects
    The best way to revise for your french writing would probably be to learn the answers you wrote for your speaking test, because the writing and speaking are all based on the same topics and at least you know those answers you wrote were right.

ReputationRep:
    Of course it's normal, i dont feel overly confident, a lot of people dont. To be honest im just looking forward until when the exams are totally over.

ReputationRep:
    Im looking forward to getting my grades now

ReputationRep:
    i got french reading and physics left then thats me done

can't wait for the results

ReputationRep:
    I've got physics AQA and R.S AQA Paper 2 left, on Wednesday. Then I'm free

ReputationRep:
    I'm not confident. I threw my GCSEs away. Not entirely my fault though, partly the school's.

ReputationRep:
    Of course it's normal, mate. I think we all worry, some more than others, but we still worry.

Personally, I'm disappointed about maths. But what can you do...Just be confident for the coming exams, and have a relaxed summer.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.