The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2100
A month and no updates... :sad:

No one else wants me. :cry2:
I got an offer from Cardiff university today! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I've only got one left now, but I've got an interview in a couple of weeks so obviously there won't be any changes until after that.

But now I'm completely undecided! I was really expecting Cardiff to just reject me. Now I have to decide between more :s-smilie:
charley_says
I got an offer from Cardiff university today! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I've only got one left now, but I've got an interview in a couple of weeks so obviously there won't be any changes until after that.

But now I'm completely undecided! I was really expecting Cardiff to just reject me. Now I have to decide between more :s-smilie:

Congratulations!

I wish I had an offer from Cardiff though :frown: I wouldn't be surprised if I got rejected, but I'd be ecstatic if I got an offer. There's nothing I don't like about Cardiff. *Sigh* Waiting sucks.
Keoje
A month and no updates... :sad:

No one else wants me. :cry2:

Awww, no one wants me too :puppyeyes:

:hugs:

charley_says

Congrats!!!!!! :clap2: Cardiff is great! :mmm:
Aubydoll
LOL. I got an offer today... from a university I swapped WEEKS ago. Needless to say I was on the phone to UCAS. Hehe, it's no longer valid. Still nice to know they would've taken me if I didn't reject them first. :P

This is funny :biggrin: I didn't know that could happen. Hope the one you've put in instead will give you an offer, too! :o:
la_mariposa
This is funny :biggrin: I didn't know that could happen. Hope the one you've put in instead will give you an offer, too! :o:

Haha yeah, lol. I was just amused. :rolleyes:

I wasn't planning on going there at all, they're offer is 2 C's and a B for law and I'm aiming for 3 A's... Hopefully if I get accepted everywhere else I'll have six acceptance letters though, it'll make a nice little oddity to the university pile. I can always twist it and say I have 2 offers and one interview now anyway. XD
Reply 2106
Two replies today (after nearly 2 months):

Southampton - AAB :biggrin:
Birmingham - rejection :colonhash:
Aubydoll
Haha yeah, lol. I was just amused. :rolleyes:

I wasn't planning on going there at all, they're offer is 2 C's and a B for law and I'm aiming for 3 A's... Hopefully if I get accepted everywhere else I'll have six acceptance letters though, it'll make a nice little oddity to the university pile. I can always twist it and say I have 2 offers and one interview now anyway. XD

Maybe they were so happy that someone with your grades was applying there that they thought they'd just try anyways :rolleyes: :o:
charley_says

Wellll done :smile::smile::smile:

Keoje

A month and no updates...

No one else wants me.

:hugs: You'll get a reply soon don't worry.

I think I might subsitute Bournemouth to Goldsmiths =/
I hate this waiting around.... want to know now so I can get my summer work arranged.
tired of waiting for lse:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
if they wanna reject be they'd better do it soon:frown:
Reply 2111
Ducklighter
You'll get a reply soon don't worry./

I just got a letter from Warwick inviting me to an open day and interview.
My feelings
I know it's not an offer but It's time to with the studying.
Thats it no more tracking for to be done!!!!! :woo: :woo:

got my DeMontfort conditional offer this morning so i have made mt firm and insuracne choices!
Isis Black
Thats it no more tracking for to be done!!!!! :woo: :woo:

got my DeMontfort conditional offer this morning so i have made my firm and insurance choices!

Good news! :smile: Congratulations on your offer!
Reply 2114
Been over two weeks and had acknowledgements from two of my unis :frown:

I just want to know i'm wanted! :frown:
Reply 2115
Yeh i'm still waiting for responses from 3 of mine, on another thread though for newcastle there was one person who has applied there like me and they sent him and invite to the open day which he had already been to so he contacted them back and thankfully declined because he knows its one of the places he wants to go, later on they responded to his application with an offer :redface:. I got an invite a few days ago and i might do the same though with different admission emails its picking the right one and then again it seems strange in sending them an email about it :s.
Isis Black
got my DeMontfort conditional offer this morning so i have made mt firm and insuracne choices!

Nice slip there :p:
Keoje
I just got a letter from Warwick inviting me to an open day and interview.
My feelings
I know it's not an offer but with the studying.

yayy Well done :smile: Go you . =D

I have an interview for Staffordshire and I'm absolutely scared *beep*less.

Isis Black

Thats it no more tracking for to be done!!!!!

yayy :smile: Well done you :smile:
Dairy Milky Chocolate
Nice slip there :p:

haha i was too excited to spell check lol:yep: :p: :biggrin:
Isis Black
haha i was too excited to spell check lol :biggrin:

haha
Good job on getting your offers.
Don't you feel you will work much less on your access course now?

I'm currently aiming for distinctions. However, if Leicester get back to me and ask to only 'pass' the course, then maybe I will stop working so hard :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending