The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2900
31st today and still waiting for 2 unis (Ravensbourne and Wimbledon College of Art). Gah, its driving me mental, just want to know either way so I don't miss out on accomadation etc from places I already have offers from. Hmph!
my application was processed by UCAS on 16-Nov-2009... and i still havent heard from 2 of my 5 choices.. this waiting is awful!:frown:
you're lucky you dont have to wait till may
elspethseisay
my application was processed by UCAS on 16-Nov-2009... and i still havent heard from 2 of my 5 choices.. this waiting is awful!:frown:

What course did you apply for and where?!
31st of March is a recommended date for replying, not a deadline - think that's something like the 10th of May.

It was about this time last year that Warwick rejected me; it's horrible, but there's nothing for it but to be patient.

EDIT

7 May 2010
If you applied by 15 January, universities and colleges need to send their decisions by this date. If they don't, we will make any outstanding choices unsuccessful on their behalf.

Source: http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/importantdates
Really? Mine was processed on the 18th Nov, and my 5th decision came in on the 15th Jan (ish).

Although, my course doesn't interview..
I sent mine on Nov 18 and I'm still waiting for my last reply... annoying...
Reply 2907
Yea i'm still waiting on one as well. Just that it happens to be my first choice is just pisstake. Its getting rediculousssss.
rubyrachel
What course did you apply for and where?!

child nursing at edge hill, interview was on the 16th jan 2010 and keele who havent even sent me an interview date, an answer or anything :frown:
elspethseisay
child nursing at edge hill, interview was on the 16th jan 2010 and keele who havent even sent me an interview date, an answer or anything :frown:

Oh don't you worry! I know the wait is long and antagonising, but I know you'll get something!! Keep positive! Which one's your first choice?
I cancelled my last choice and am happy to join the firmers club :biggrin:
rubyrachel
Oh don't you worry! I know the wait is long and antagonising, but I know you'll get something!! Keep positive! Which one's your first choice?

edge hill is my first, is why im so eager to hear s:mad: :mad:
Reply 2912
I had my reply from ucas on the 16th december 2009, my interview on the 2nd march and have not as yey heard anything from teesside uni!!!
I shouldnt complain really- one of my friends has been waiting 9 weeks for a reply!!!
I phoned the uni but all they keep telling me is to check ucas that they are snowed under with applications and are finding it hard to get through all the paperwork!
Ucas have said the deadline is the 7th May for a reply.
I applied in Nov to Teesside and was interviewed in Feb, I am still waiting for a reply.....really frustrating, ive not rang them though, I am very tempted to. My concern is that if I dont have any offers the places in extra will have been used up by the time I do hear! Did they give you any indication of the time scales? At interview we were tole 6 weeks and it is 6 weeks now :rolleyes:
Still waiting on the Uni to reply...

Will they be off on holiday now for Easter or will they continue to reply?
The wait is finally over, got an unconditional for my top choice!!!

I'm sooooo happy (understatement)!!!!
Reply 2916
Congratulations on your offers judicious! I am still waiting the same feeling my self and I am hopeful that it happens today (girl can hope, right!? :wink:). But we'll see!
judicious
The wait is finally over, got an unconditional for my top choice!!!

I'm sooooo happy (understatement)!!!!

Nice work dude, have fun at university.
Ebenia
Congratulations on your offers judicious! I am still waiting the same feeling my self and I am hopeful that it happens today (girl can hope, right!? :wink:). But we'll see!

Good luck, hope they reply to you soon!

benhussey
Nice work dude, have fun at university.

Cheers bro!
annie40
I had my reply from ucas on the 16th december 2009, my interview on the 2nd march and have not as yey heard anything from teesside uni!!!
I shouldnt complain really- one of my friends has been waiting 9 weeks for a reply!!!
I phoned the uni but all they keep telling me is to check ucas that they are snowed under with applications and are finding it hard to get through all the paperwork!
Ucas have said the deadline is the 7th May for a reply.

Any news yesterday?? I did'nt receive anything from Teesside, I assume it will be after Easter now :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending