The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jojospacemunky
Offer received by post received today from Uni of Brighton :smile: wasnt expecting it and on my birthday as well :smile:

Congratulations and happy birthday!!! :smile:
jojospacemunky
Offer received by post received today from Uni of Brighton :smile: wasnt expecting it and on my birthday as well :smile:

awww nice one! They done that intentionally :wink: Congrats :smile: and happy birhtday :smile:
Got 3 offers, waiting on the other two but I wont hold my breath now it's christmas!
jojospacemunky

:yay: :birthday: :cake: and congratulations:biggrin: .
certainly not expecting anything right now...!
Duuuuude, i'm checking my email and ucas track, at least 20 times a day!!! :frown:
Blackintuition
Duuuuude, i'm checking my email and ucas track, at least 20 times a day!!! :frown:

just sign in your email it will notify (unless you clicked not to notify) when the track has updated
Blackintuition

That's common. I won't stop doing it even over the holidays although I know unis won't be looking at applications at that time. It's just stronger than me :p:
rbnphlp
just sign in your email it will notify (unless you clicked not to notify) when the track has updated

Yeah I know, have done that already. But i'm so impatient and desperate that I still check both! Haha.. god.
FieldLeftBlank
That's common. I won't stop doing it even over the holidays although I know unis won't be looking at applications at that time. It's just stronger than me :p:

Oh ****, I forgot about that. For how long won't they reply to offers? Two weeks, from now?
Blackintuition
Oh ****, I forgot about that. For how long won't they reply to offers? Two weeks, from now?

I think till 4th January.
FieldLeftBlank

I just saw you have 4 offers by now! :woo: Congratulations! :smile: Were the others offers lower than the Sheffield one?
la_mariposa
I just saw you have 4 offers by now! :woo: Congratulations! :smile: Were the others offers lower than the Sheffield one?

Yep :biggrin: Well, the Newcastle offer is the same but I don't feel like e-mailing them about it since I'm not going anyway. Cardiff's offer says I have to do IELTS, though. They want 6.5 which, according to their website is 90 TOEFL iBT which is soooo far away from my A in CAE. So I e-mailed them about it but no one cared to answer...
Still not heard from Bristol or Durham :stomp:
I guess it'll be January (or maybe even later than that) now...
Reply 1374
jojospacemunky

Aww Happy Birthday and congrats! :biggrin:

Let me make an irrational link - does this mean I'll get an offer on Monday?!

:woo:
Reply 1375
still waiting for 1 more course; social work at lincoln. doing my nut in!
Reply 1376
Guess I'm going to have to wait until January for UCL... :rolleyes:
waiting sucks. I hope I get all my replies before the end of January. even waiting till then I might go slightly mad.
and no one (ok a few people have but not many) has heard of my first choice uni. Is this a bad sign.
hiddencat12
waiting sucks. I hope I get all my replies before the end of January. even waiting till then I might go slightly mad.
and no one (ok a few people have but not many) has heard of my first choice uni. Is this a bad sign.

haha, I don't know, what is it? :smile:
Jelly_Beannz
Lol if you cant really wait till you get your welcome letter then just go on 'forgotten login details' as they have most probably changed your personal ID, this way they will send your new one :rolleyes:

Poor show, that didn't work yesterday. :wink:

Anyways, it has let me login today.

Latest

Trending

Trending