Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So why are people dishing out aggro at the BNP what makes them bad? Why dont u like them? Why do u like them?

ReputationRep:
    Well the whole nazi/racist thing is my main problem. But apart from that small and insignificant detail, they're the best thing since sliced bread. (In case you can't detect the sarcasm in the last sentence, believe me, it's there.)

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate or love them.

They are a politcal party. Just like the Lib Dems. Have a fair number of supporters but **** all chance of getting in.

The more they are treated for being different. The more they grow. Anyone notice that.

ReputationRep:
    look through the tsr archives.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Good attempt at trolling. It'll probably succeed for a few pages, then die off. Go you!

ReputationRep:
    tbh i cant say i hate em coz theyre entitled to whatever they believe but the racist comments sometimes isnt very nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~The Mixed Race Girl~)
    tbh i cant say i hate em coz theyre entitled to whatever they believe but the racist comments sometimes isnt very nice.
    Sometimes? I didn't think racist comments could ever be nice.

ReputationRep:
    The BNP are a joke. A sad sad joke, made up of some deluded old-fashioned right-wingers and a load of football hooligans and racists who now have a cause. Their policies are unworkable and hilariously tripe, they're led by a man with a glass eye and they believe they have a chance of power. Now that is one funny story- you couldn't make it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lackofcolour)
    Sometimes? I didn't think racist comments could ever be nice.
    of course racist comments r never nice! ive had such crap experiences with ppl b4 that tbh i dont even feel bothered anymore when sum1 says summit racist to me!
    the biggest issue i would have with the bnp is that they want to make ppl without anglo origin to move out of the country back to their "home lands" bit i dont evn have a "home land".

ReputationRep:
    Did they not also say something along the lines of rape not being wrong because women like sex?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Tbh, alot of what they say - their take on certain issues for example - is fine. But alot certainly isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lackofcolour)
    Did they not also say something along the lines of rape not being wrong because women like sex?
    Some party-high ups compared rape to forcefeeding a woman cake. Now I'm sure you like cake, but rape? Proves that they're a bunch of old idiotic men who have a distorted view of the world.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.