Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ring up and ask them - usually with that sort of thing, they call you when they're outside and you can go and get it.

ReputationRep:
    I am a Dominos expert ... Basically just ring up and order, give them the address of the college and they will generally come to the main entrance. They'll ring you when they get there and you just have to come out and meet them.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else had problems with them taking forever recently? Placed an order yesterday and it took well over an hour to get here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martin101)
    Has anyone else had problems with them taking forever recently? Placed an order yesterday and it took well over an hour to get here.
    lol I thought you were going to say it only came today :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martin101)
    What?? Dominoes busy? On a saturday night??

ReputationRep:
    Are there no decent local as in non-chain pizza places? 'Cause Domino's is ****, everything tastes the same and has a whole week's worth of fat and salt.

ReputationRep:
    How dare you!
    Meateor is heaven! We do it at College most Tuesdays, Two For Tuesdays FTW! Just tell them on the phone you'll meet them at the front gates of your school/college

ReputationRep:
    hey does anyone know how to start a thread i'm not sure how lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Dog)
    Are there no decent local as in non-chain pizza places? 'Cause Domino's is ****, everything tastes the same and has a whole week's worth of fat and salt.
    Well there's a couple on Cowley that are significantly worse than Dominoes... a Papa Johns... and then a couple of 'Italian' type places rather than American - like an Ask and a Zizzi and a Bella Italia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Dog)
    Mehdi's :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Son of Makuta)
    Mehdi's :ninja:
    I've always found they look quite pissed off if you have the temerity to order a pizza.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Dog)
    yeah. mario's, on cowley road. next to videosyncratic. pretty much the best pizza in the world. they don't deliver though.

there's some place on st clements that delivers. near the duke. dunno its name though, or whether its any good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heliotrope)
    yeah. mario's, on cowley road. next to videosyncratic. pretty much the best pizza in the world. they don't deliver though.

there's some place on st clements that delivers. near the duke. dunno its name though, or whether its any good.
    Omg how did I forget Fratellis??

Fratellis is up the Cowley Road, by the Bingo hall and THERE they sell the best pizza in the world, with the best service in the world. They used to write us notes on our bills, stayed open so we could tango and drink grappa after everyone else had left, always make conversation...

At Marios I don't remember the pizza as being anything special, and they were INCREDIBLY rude on one occasion (as opposed to just typically Italian-y rude on others). Which is how we discovered Fratellis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Omg how did I forget Fratellis??

Fratellis is up the Cowley Road, by the Bingo hall and THERE they sell the best pizza in the world, with the best service in the world. They used to write us notes on our bills, stayed open so we could tango and drink grappa after everyone else had left, always make conversation...
    Did you have the extraordinarily enthusiastic and friendly waitress? Everyone I know who's been there has commented. She once ran across the road to get mayonnaise and mustard for someone because they had run out. Have seen her once in the Rusty Bike.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    I've always found they look quite pissed off if you have the temerity to order a pizza.
    I've always found they look quite pissed off anyway. I generally avoid that particular van. Why bother anyway, when Hassan's Party Van is closer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huw Davies)
    Did you have the extraordinarily enthusiastic and friendly waitress? Everyone I know who's been there has commented. She once ran across the road to get mayonnaise and mustard for someone because they had run out. Have seen her once in the Rusty Bike.
    I believe she could be the restaurant who advised Julie on the specials and her order in French when she stumbled in English, yes :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.