Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just read this on www.urbandictionary.com

The Brad Pitt Theory
    The concept that all men, no matter what sexual orientation they practice, are gay for Brad Pitt.
    "If I were gay, I would choose Brad Pitt as my lover."

lol, made me laugh. Does anyone (obv the lads) agree with the Brad Pitt Theory or do they have another theory?lol

Can imagine myself saying "If I hadda, If I hadda.....i'd take Brad Pitt.' lol

ReputationRep:
    me....gay?

nah mate :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    dunno who he is mate.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I still would. I'd advise people to go to that site and just type whatever you want....chav is a good one, nice description. lol

ReputationRep:
    type 'CSY'

ReputationRep:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/autho...master+Perrins

some of my evil definitions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)

The Brad Pitt Theory
    The concept that all men, no matter what sexual orientation they practice, are gay for Brad Pitt.

lol, made me laugh. Does anyone (obv the lads) agree with the Brad Pitt Theory or do they have another theory?lol

Don't get the brad pitt theory but if it was an Angelina Jolie Theory I'd totally understand

ReputationRep:

The Brad Pitt Theory

The Jude Law theory

that man is utterly beautiful

*sigh*

ReputationRep:
    I'd advise people to go to that site and just type whatever you want....chav is a good one, nice description. lol

Look at the Chav car! :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/images.php?imageid=12862

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.