Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi i was wondering if ANYONE has the aqa biology b module 4, 5 and 7 papers for jan 2005 because i really need them and id much appreciate it!!

please reply with a response asap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nacero2000)
    Hi i was wondering if ANYONE has the aqa biology b module 4, 5 and 7 papers for jan 2005 because i really need them and id much appreciate it!!

please reply with a response asap
    same i really need these - please pm me

ReputationRep:
    I don't but if you look at the examiners report on the AQA website you can get a fair idea of what the questions were like. Mod 4 in jan included some crap about the eye, krebs, a seal and blubber and the different groups of organisms

ReputationRep:
    I know but ahhh i really would like them...any1 please!!!

ReputationRep:
    I kinda remember the January 05 Environment paper if you have any questions, but wont remember resoures too much! PM me if you need any help

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.