The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Any good hairdressers to recommend in Southampton?

Anywhere in Southampton, any shop name with address to provide good but not expensive services? Thanks!
oh yes, same question! My hair is currently about 2 inches too long (it's short too so looks insane!) and i need a cheap womens haircut!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Well, the one of campus, Shine, is moderately-priced, and was pretty good when I went! Other than that, there's loads in Portswood and the city centre, you just have to go and look...it depends on how much you want to spend! :p:
Reply 3
Saks is good (in the city centre), but quite expensive. There's also that place down East Street with an American theme, that's quite good.
However, if you want a haircut on a budget, go to the trainee salon at Eastleigh College, it's pretty much free there. My friend is training there and she's good at what she does... not sure about any of the other student though, you may have to deal with some of them hacking away at your hair :smile:
Reply 4
^ been to the one with american theme, was cheap, you get discount with a student card.
Reply 5
Oscars in Pwood is OK.
Reply 6
are there any korean hairdressers around by any chance?
Reply 7
BrTarolg
are there any korean hairdressers around by any chance?

... They have special hair cuts in Korea?
Ha!
Reply 9
actually i took a hair dressing course before i come here,but then it's too hard to get a part time hair cutting job here,do u think i can have some customer in my room?haha
Reply 10
Original post by SSze
^ been to the one with american theme, was cheap, you get discount with a student card.

Hey you don't happen to remember the name of this hairdresser? I am looking for a place to dye my hair at a student friendly price x
Reply 11
I was recommended Bennett & Merritt barbers, they are right next to Southampton University on Burgess Rd, 2 minute walk!!
The boys in there are sound, and they have probably given me my best haircut to date #bestbarbers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending