The Student Room Group

Is this why im being ignored by those girls?..

anon for obvious reasons
rather its deleted

Ok..during freshers I became good friends with these 3 girls...would always speak to them.....always have really bubbly/friendly conversations

2 weeks on I find them pretty cold towards me-one completely ignores me and I find their attitude very different.
The other day I was talking to 2 girls and I saw one of these 3 look at me and say something, then the other one stared too. I was at a complete loss tbh.

During freshers I got on 2 girls and I was recently on facebook looking at freshers photos, and have realised that these 3 girls are on good terms with both the girls I got on- in fact in one photo its all 5 of em pre-drinking. Could it be something was said about me and they dislike me cos of that?
Reply 1
cuz ur dry fam
Reply 2
'Got on' as in had sex with?
Reply 3
O-Ren
'Got on' as in had sex with?

Ended up in their rooms and just kissed and cuddled...no sex
Probably. Did you **** them around?
Reply 5
Anonymous
Ended up in their rooms and just kissed and cuddled...no sex

If you managed to 'get on' two girls during frshers week, and then they both found out they probably ended up feeling like you didn't care much for them and maybe that you are a manslag. I'm not saying you are a manslag - it's not slaggy at all to fool around with two girls in one week - but these girls don't know it was just them do they, they might think there are even more girls you've been fooling around with. Also, if you said things to them that sounded like you really liked them then obviusly they now feel like you were lying.
Yes its likely. If you have been trying to pull numerous girls and have had them back to your room then maybe they are upset/feel they have been led on.
Low CD4 count?
O-Ren
If you managed to 'get on' two girls during frshers week, and then they both found out they probably ended up feeling like you didn't care much for them and maybe that you are a manslag. I'm not saying you are a manslag - it's not slaggy at all to fool around with two girls in one week - but these girls don't know it was just them do they, they might think there are even more girls you've been fooling around with. Also, if you said things to them that sounded like you really liked them then obviusly they now feel like you were lying.

No such thing as a man slag, just players. Only girls can be slags as it takes no effort for them to have multiple men run a train on them. For a man it takes, good looks, confidence and a real hetro tiger basically.

Oh I did a similar thing but to two girls at a party in halls. Was kissing one , then her fit friend was interested and asked if I wanted to go back to her room as she was 'tired'. Was getting some head off her ,then her friend banged on the door and I am lying on her bed with my kilt off and two glaswegian girls are looking like they want to rip my balls off. For about two months after that, none of the girls on their block would even acknowledge me.How the second one didn't know about the first I haven't a clue.Still when in doubt blame the man. They probably took womens studies, I'd put money on it.
Reply 9
Ministerdonut
No such thing as a man slag, just players. Only girls can be slags as it takes no effort for them to have multiple men run a train on them. For a man it takes, good looks, confidence and a real hetro tiger basically.

Not really, especially during freshers week when they'll all be really drunk.
O-Ren
Not really, especially during freshers week when they'll all be really drunk.

Have you seen the state of some of the girls who get passed about? Some are the female equivilent of a fat man with manboobs and zero social skills and questionable personal hygene.

There are also female players, girls who bag normally unattainable men, or who manipulate men into all sorts,got to respect them. But a girl who sleeps with a load of blokes in the pub? slag end of. A bloke who does that? stud, player etc etc
Reply 11
Ministerdonut
Have you seen the state of some of the girls who get passed about? Some are the female equivilent of a fat man with manboobs and zero social skills and questionable personal hygene.

There are also female players, girls who bag normally unattainable men, or who manipulate men into all sorts,got to respect them. But a girl who sleeps with a load of blokes in the pub? slag end of. A bloke who does that? stud, player etc etc

So what are you saying a guy who sleeps with dozens of probably-sti-ridden-horsefaces a week is somehow a 'player'? C'mon, you know manslags exist. James Bond is not a manslag, but that is because his character charms beautiful and interesting women into bed. The vast majority of men who get lots of action are not sleeping with girls of a high calibre are they? They are manslags.
Reply 12
i hate when girls lead me on
Reply 13
RollerBall
Low CD4 count?

this

Latest

Trending

Trending