Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Today on my Octavia I managed to get the following lights on my dash board!

Low warning, Low Screenwash, Engine Management Light, ABS Light, Brake Warning Light, Main Beam Warning Indicator, Coolant Warning, Temperature Warning and Oil Pressure Warning.

Whilst driving along at 75mph... Following by a bing bing bing bing.

:rolleyes: Turns out I'd left the car in output test mode in Vag-Com and it decided to do a cluster test at that time....

I quite literally left a brown mark on the seat....

What a great car, it hasn't let me down get. The Clutch pedal has. But for £700 and 12,000miles bringing it upto 157k. What a good car

wheres output test in vag-com? could do with checking my temp warning light works

ReputationRep:
    coolant, brakes, headlight, washer fluid, oil, and I know the clutch is gone too. Good old zafira, will probably be scrapped.

ReputationRep:
    I've only got 4 lights on my dashboard/speedo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    wheres output test in vag-com? could do with checking my temp warning light works
    Go into instruments and hit the output test button...

Just make sure you don't hit adaptations etc.

Oh and do it on the engine too... the fuel safety cut off test is quite fun.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.