Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i nearly choked on water badly an hour ago lol and can still feel it if you know what i mean. Im wondering is it possible to get phumonia (fluid on lungs) or is it a totally different thing?

ReputationRep:
    Ah I wouldn't worry about it, I've done stuff like that loads of times (only with fruit polos, tizer and ice cream. Besides its pure water so I don't see how you could get phumonia from that as your body will just get rid of it. You'll be fine in a few hours.

ReputationRep:
    yeh fruit polo's are good to drown on at least you get some taste with it

I nearly choked on a grape... someone I know nearly choked on a Creme Egg.

ReputationRep:
    I choke on my own saliva.

ReputationRep:
    Ive choked on water and it came out through my nose once! lol sometimes it comes out of the eyes!

ReputationRep:
    I choked on tea and it came out of my nose!! Wasn't too nice at all, all I could smell for the next half hour was tea.

ReputationRep:
    I've done the tea thing before!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.