The Student Room Group

Putting old UCAS number in when reapplying?

I am a little bit confused at the bottom of my choices form it says old UCAS number and when i clicked the little ? it says:

Previous UCAS application number
If you applied for 2008 entry or earlier, and you applied to any of the universities or colleges that you have entered in this section, please enter your most recent UCAS application number, for example, 08-123456-7.

If you do not have a previous application number, please leave the box blank.

But I applied for 2009 entry does this mean I don't have to put my previous number down?
Reply 1
themango
I am a little bit confused at the bottom of my choices form it says old UCAS number and when i clicked the little ? it says:

Previous UCAS application number
If you applied for 2008 entry or earlier, and you applied to any of the universities or colleges that you have entered in this section, please enter your most recent UCAS application number, for example, 08-123456-7.

If you do not have a previous application number, please leave the box blank.

But I applied for 2009 entry does this mean I don't have to put my previous number down?
Is 2009 before 2008?
Reply 2
Minerva
Is 2009 before 2008?

No! but i'm thinking they might just have forgotten to change that bit of their system
Reply 3
themango
No! but i'm thinking they might just have forgotten to change that bit of their system
Why not assume that UCAS knows what it's doing :smile:

As it happens, I suspect the reason for the 2008 cutoff point is that UCAS changed its numbering system for the 2009 application round.

Latest

Trending

Trending