(Original post by JonnyB)
    Peter Andre thinks so.
    And he does have good taste in women!!

I kissed him once you see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen)
    And he does have good taste in women!!

I kissed him once you see
    Forget the original question, tell us more!

Cxx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks people, lots of useable advice!

"Look @ their bum's instead, then they wont see you" - don't know about that, especially if she's with mates and one of them spots you, and then one of them turns round, than she turns round. But I'll hapily stare at your bum now... (joke)

"I'm sure if someone was staring at your willy all the time, you'd feel a bit uncomfortable." - I personallty wouldn't but I can see how it could be offputting and distracting for some. How about I stare at girls and they stare at me (if they really want to!). That's a fair exchange?

"Go stare at your own girlfriend - don't think she'll mind as much!" I wish I had one!

To be honest, if they are really "private parts" then maybe they shouldn't be on display so often? Also, I've heard that girls only dress up to impress other girls, with full knowledge that boys don't notice their CLOTHES.

ReputationRep:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BlackHawk
    kingslaw?

Soz, don't get that?? Please elaborate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    Hey suppose at least it means the girl's attractive
    Slight understatement!!

Is it just me or are girls at uni soooo pretty?

Would most straight guys/bisexual or gay girls agree that say on an average bus journey, about 75% of the girls betwen 18-25 (approx) are really pretty??

Walking round uni is a pervert's dream!! Seriously its like a boy going to a massive sweetshop overwhelmed by what's on display. I'm all for personality etc. but girls are really pretty too!!!

Maybee it's cos I went to a boy's secondary school, so deprived!!

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I was in a job interview and the interviewer kept looking at my breasts during the first 5 mins. It was really horrible, made me feel very self conscious about the clothes I wore etc. I also felt a little sorry for the guy because maybe he was just bad at making eye contact. Hope he doesn't interview a woman who gets mad at him for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Special Patrol)
    I was in a job interview and the interviewer kept looking at my breasts during the first 5 mins. It was really horrible, made me feel very self conscious about the clothes I wore etc. I also felt a little sorry for the guy because maybe he was just bad at making eye contact. Hope he doesn't interview a woman who gets mad at him for it.
    I hope he does!

He should have come on TSR and got some advice on how to be discrete!!
    Naughty naughty!!

ReputationRep:
    Control yourself fella lmao

or alternativly get yourself a g/f and stare all you like, well, until she leaves u anyway. :P

ReputationRep:
    It's worth stating at this point that much of what I say online is "tongue in cheek" and not to be taken too seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    How about you just don't stare at their breasts? A chap your age has seen plenty of breasts, and they're all pretty much the same - get over it.

I'm sure if someone was staring at your willy all the time, you'd feel a bit uncomfortable.
    Absolutely. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll find I've addressed that point elsewhere in this thread. It still stands. I see no need for question marks. OPEN YOUR EYES

ReputationRep:
    For some reason this thread reminds me of that little boy back in elementary/primary school who had that 20-something year old teacher and giggled when anyone said "boobies."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    For some reason this thread reminds me of that little boy back in elementary/primary school who had that 20-something year old teacher and giggled when anyone said "boobies."
    Maybee... just maybee... its because we're all a bit immature sometimes, and some of us are more comfortable with it than others???

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.