Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Earlier this year, I went with a girl from work for 2 months and then we split up (it was a bad break up). Six months later, people from work are still talking about us and the girl is tallking about me and ****ging me off.

Isn't stupid that you can go out with a girl for just 8 weeks, then over 6months later people are still talking about it? Our stupid!

ReputationRep:
    60+ years on people are still ****ging off Hitler and the Nazi Party (rightly so). Depends on the scale of how bad thigs were.

ReputationRep:
    yes, thats girls* for u

*a few proportion of the gender, and no generalisation is meant:rolleyes:
    (i hope i dont get attacked for that)

ReputationRep:
    That is a bit daft.

ReputationRep:
    i think it is stupid ppl r still talkin about nd she aint worth it if shes ****gin u off ur betta off without her

ReputationRep:
    not neccessarilly silly,just suggests nothing else interesting has happened at your work in 6 months

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she actually still likes you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapientia)
    Maybe she actually still likes you.
    Yeah, if she's still talking about you she's obviously still thinking about you.
    She either wants to keep talking about just so she can talk about you, which would suggest she perhaps still likes you, or she is just extremely bitter about the whole thing and likes to ***** about people.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.