Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am currently first year studying for my nursing diploma at edge hill university but due to personal circumstances I have to move away from liverpool, I was wondering what do I have to do to transfer uni's and how would i go about it as I dont know where to start and and feel I cant talk to anyone about this Please help

    you need to have a word with your personal tutor, they won't get mad they are there to help you, from that email and ask the uni you are looking at if they will take you, the apply, it may have to be via UCAS, nursing is a different one in that matter
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.