Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I am year 12, but I am already looking very forward to the future. I do not know what I want to be when I am older, but something linked to my subjects
    I take Business Studies, Economics, Government and Politics, and History and I am unsure what to take. But also I would want to know what could be the lowest grade I could get, but would I still get into this great university (For example C, C,C)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delight :))
    Hi
    I am year 12, but I am already looking very forward to the future. I do not know what I want to be when I am older, but something linked to my subjects
    I take Business Studies, Economics, Government and Politics, and History and I am unsure what to take. But also I would want to know what could be the lowest grade I could get, but would I still get into this great university (For example C, C,C)
    I lolled.

ReputationRep:
    where is Loughboruhg University? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blátönn)
    I lolled.
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    Why?
    It's okay, but it's hardly one of the great universities. You referred to it as if it stood at the pinnacle of education.

ReputationRep:
    It's okay, but it's hardly one of the great universities. You referred to it as if it stood at the pinnacle of education.
    Oh lol I thought it was one..
    I knew it was not Oxford or Cambridge..

ReputationRep:
    lol its a good university not a great one and you need around ABB to get in where did you get CCC from lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh lol I thought it was one..
    I knew it was not Oxford or Cambridge..
    Don't listen to him, he's just being a ****.

ReputationRep:
    looking in the prospectus, you need:
    340 points for economics from 3 alevels,
    340 for buisness, finance and management,
    Doesn't do history, but politics is 300-320 points

ReputationRep:
    What the heck are you talking about, its ranked in the top 20 and its far from ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    where is Loughboruhg University? :holmes:
    Leciester

ReputationRep:
    It depends on what you want to study. I know the Business departments asks for AAB if you want to study one of its courses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Don't listen to him, he's just being a ****.
    Lool thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    What the heck are you talking about, its ranked in the top 20 and its far from ****.
    Thank you
    What I thought

ReputationRep:
    Leciester
    Leicestershire, Loughborough is a separate town!

Have a look at the prospectus at what courses interested you (oh, and Loughborough has started doing History again), for the Business School you will need AAA/AAB type grades, it's v competitive.

I had shocking A Levels so i did the foundation year (Science and Engineering) which then let me onto my course, but it is a lot of work and really hard, so wouldn't suggest that unless you were dying to get into Loughborough!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Leicestershire, Loughborough is a separate town!

Have a look at the prospectus at what courses interested you (oh, and Loughborough has started doing History again), for the Business School you will need AAA/AAB type grades, it's v competitive.

I had shocking A Levels so i did the foundation year (Science and Engineering) which then let me onto my course, but it is a lot of work and really hard, so wouldn't suggest that unless you were dying to get into Loughborough!

-x-
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    12 years old and such lofty ambitions. i envisage a great future for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ketlar)
    12 years old and such lofty ambitions. i envisage a great future for you!
    In year 12, not 12 years old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazylazy)
    340 points for economics from 3 alevels,
    It says AAB on the site, with no minimum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Too Many Decisions)
    It says AAB on the site, with no minimum.
    Oh it says points in the prospectus. Isn't 340 points AAB anyway?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.