Turn on thread page Beta

Inner Vaginal Lips different sizes watch

Plz keep anon,coz it's a personal question :o:

My inner vaginal lips are totally different sizes.Right is small & pink
    Left is big. it's greyish & thick

It looks horrid & wondering if it's normal ?

ReputationRep:
    Has it always been very different? To be honest, no two vaginas are the same and a lot aren't symmetrical. However, if it's a change that has occured, or you're worried about it, I would advise that you go and see your doctor - they see hundreds of vaginas, don't be embarassed.

ReputationRep:
    Like said above. If it's always looked like this. (Or looked like this since you went through puberty) I wouldn't worry.

If it's a sudden change go and see a doctor about it, even if it just turns out to be nothing it'll ease your mind and don't be embarrassed they will see loads of vagina's a week!

ReputationRep:
    Are you a virgin?

ReputationRep:
    nobodys going to be measuring, dont worry about it

ReputationRep:
    Every woman has slightly different colours/shapes/sizes/textures down there. I wouldn't worry about it unless it's been something that has happened recently which may indicate some kind of skin problem. Could just be pigmentation, if you've always been like that. I really doubt anyone would notice and you only see it because you're over analyzing.

ReputationRep:
    anybody getting that close wont care.

ReputationRep:
    What's a vagina?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's different and it's probably normal if it's always been like that.
    You can get surgery to change it, if you saw embarrassing bodies she got it done?
    Her's were like really big and she got it done on the NHS because she said they caused hygiene problems (even though I don't think they really did).
    So you could probably get it changed if you pay/ convince the doctor it is a bad problem, but otherwise you will have to put up with it, I'm sure no one will really notice/ care so don't worry, everyone has their little embarrassing problems... you just wouldn't know how many xx

As a guy who's...been around...it's not a big deal. Very few are "tidy" like you'd see in pictures.

Plus, if somebody's got far enough to see them, I doubt they'll care

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Are you a virgin?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    We'll need pics to properly judge.

ReputationRep:
    yep pics or GTFO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FelicityEllen)
    anybody getting that close wont care.
    Yep. This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes
    Once youre having sex with someone who cares about you, these worries go out of the window!

ReputationRep:
    There is a huge variety of lady private parts and no two look the same. Some girls have larger outer lips, some girls have larger inner lips, some are pink, some are brown, some are reddish/purple... I really wouldnt worry. Look at pictures on the internet of different kinds of labia and you'll be surprised.

People asking for pics are just perverts.

ReputationRep:
    Join the club. :awesome:

Non-anon 'cause I'm like dead brave for posting on a forum of strangers innit.

ReputationRep:
    It's normal. But thanks for the images.

ReputationRep:
    Normal. And it's got nothing to do with virginity =/

Lack of action doesn't make it shrivle up in protest.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.